Delaware Park employee gift bronzes

Old January 20th 18, 08:24 PM posted to rec.collecting.sport.misc
[email protected]

Default Delaware Park employee gift bronzes

On Thursday, March 10, 2016 at 1:55:07 PM UTC-5, wrote:
I have a 1999 Delare Park bronze horse statue. This was the first issue of the employee gifts. I was an employee at Delare Park and I am interested in the value.

What does it look like?
Old January 20th 18, 08:26 PM posted to rec.collecting.sport.misc
[email protected]

On Saturday, July 13, 2013 at 2:28:28 PM UTC-4, wrote:
I also have a few DE park statutes from various years I'm trying to sell.

Do you still have some for sale?
Old August 9th 18, 12:36 AM posted to rec.collecting.sport.misc
[email protected]

I know this is an old post, but I'm looking to sell a number of these statues. I have at least 11 unique statues from the employee gift series, my grandfather gifted them to us hroughout the years while he worked there.
Old December 31st 18, 09:09 AM posted to rec.collecting.sport.misc
[email protected]

Would be interested in buying some of these bronzes depending upon price. Prefer the ones depicting racing subject matter. Thanks Gary