FS/Trade: 2001-D BU Kennedys

Old November 13th 03, 10:59 PM
Jerry Dennis

Default FS/Trade: 2001-D BU Kennedys

This afternoon I picked up five rolls of halves for searching (and ultimately
spending). I managed to find a slew of Bicentennials (Ps and Ds) as well as
some hole fillers for some half collector friends (Hey, Larry, got three for
you!).

After searching I decided to turn in the four full rolls I had left over for
four more. I went to a bank I'd never been to before and all they had was a
single roll. I took it and three rolls of mixed quarters. The half roll
turned out to be a bank roll of 2001-D Kennedys. I've pulled one for my son's
collection and now have 19 left. If anyone needs or wants one, two, or
whatever, let me know. For trades, son needs the following to complete his
set:

1970-D (mint set issue only)
1982-D
1987-P ( " " " " )
1987-D ( " " " " )
2001-P
2002-P
2002-D
2003-P
2003-D

For purchase, face plus postage. I don't need to make a profit on these.

Jerry
Remove "shaw" from e-mail addy
Old November 13th 03, 11:25 PM
Larry Louks

Jerry Dennis wrote:
Hey, Larry, got three for you!)

Excellent, my friend! I'm delighted to hear it!

Larry