FS Morgan, Peace, Liberty Walking Halfs

Old November 11th 03, 05:44 AM
Aladdin Sane

Default FS Morgan, Peace, Liberty Walking Halfs

I have just place most of my best dollars and half dollars up for bid.
Please take a look and bid if you like them. The dollars are part of a
collection I purchased from a long time collector in the bay area who graded
them. He was not a professional, but he has over 35 years collecting
experience and was a broker.

http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/ebayISAP...estsmstatus=1&
userid=aladdinsane333&pass=default&first=N&dayssin ce=2

--
*
/?\

A conclusion is simply the place
where you decided to stop thinking.

Old November 11th 03, 12:04 PM
Jerry Dennis

Aladdin, the link you provided didn't work properly. Perhaps you meant this
one:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...include=0&user
id=aladdinsane333&sort=3&rows=25&since=-1&rd=1

If it wraps:

http://makeashorterlink.com/?B19132186

Nice stuff, by the way.

Jerry

Old November 11th 03, 01:23 PM
Aladdin Sane

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...id=aladdin sa
ne333&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50

Ok, lets try this one.
--
*
/?\

Old November 12th 03, 04:02 AM
George D

Aladdin Sane wrote:
I have just place most of my best dollars and half dollars up for bid.
Please take a look and bid if you like them. The dollars are part of a
collection I purchased from a long time collector in the bay area who graded
them. He was not a professional, but he has over 35 years collecting
experience and was a broker.

http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/ebayISAP...estsmstatus=1&
userid=aladdinsane333&pass=default&first=N&dayssin ce=2

--
*
/?\
/___\
-O=O-
^
AS & His Magic Hat

A conclusion is simply the place
where you decided to stop thinking.

JOOC what is USPS BULK

Shipping will be $7.00 USPS Bulk unless buyer indicates otherwise. Insurance is optional
at buyers expense.

--
George D
Phoenix, AZ

"A Native American grandfather was talking to his grandson about how he
felt. He said, I feel as if I have two wolves fighting in my heart. One
wolf is the vengeful, angry, violent one. The other wolf is the loving,
compassionate one. The grandson asked him, Which wolf will win the
fight in your heart? The grandfather answered, The one I feed."

Please use this address to mail me. Or remove the arizona in the link.
Remember there is no Arizona.

ALL emails incoming and outgoing are run thru Norton and AVG anti virus.

Old November 13th 03, 02:16 AM
Aladdin Sane

USPS Bulk is United States Postal Service Bulk Rate.

--
*
/?\

Old November 13th 03, 01:37 PM
George D

Aladdin Sane wrote:
USPS Bulk is United States Postal Service Bulk Rate.

--
*
/?\
/___\
-O=O-
^
AS & His Magic Hat

A conclusion is simply the place
where you decided to stop thinking.

Just to be obnoxious and it is a matter of semantics but "Bulk Rate" is a term for mail
presented in bulk amounts and is limited to mailings of over 200 identical pieces mailed
at the same time.

That term was changed to "presorted standard" in 1996.