T206 Tobacco Baseball Cards - Graded by PSA

Old January 11th 08, 12:17 PM posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
[email protected]

Default T206 Tobacco Baseball Cards - Graded by PSA

Selling 1909 - 1911 T206 baseball cards. Original vintage, tobacco
baseball cards that are 99 years old.

Each card has been authenticated and graded by PSA.

Card prices start as low as $79.00 per each. This price includes FREE
SHIPPING. I'll also pay the cost to insure the package.

I've posted scans of each card on my personal website. See the entire
list of cards for sale along with the pictures at...

http://www.freewebs.com/cassidyssportscards/

Old February 1st 08, 04:52 AM posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
[email protected]

http://www.freewebs.com/cassidyssportscards/

Old February 17th 08, 02:07 PM posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
[email protected]

http://www.freewebs.com/cassidyssportscards/