Mint selling collector rolls of nickles???

Old November 12th 03, 09:25 PM
DRACO

Default Mint selling collector rolls of nickles???

Just need to see if anyone has heard of the mint selling collector
rolls of any other denomination besides the state quarters, Kennedy
Half's and SAC bucks. Saw them today on the mint's web site. Are these
going to be the last of the old sytle nickles? If they are going to do
this then why not for all the coins? Would like to get mint Cent's and
Dime's of both mint marks in rolls. I know it is silly but the only
time I get to see the Denver mint mark is in the uncirc. sets.

Just wondering. Good luck to all in finding what they are searching.

Draco

Old November 13th 03, 09:45 PM
ELurio

The collector rolls of nickels have a resale value of two dollars each. The
2003s may be the last in the series of Schlag nickels, but they aren't rare at
all. This is a rip-off by the mint.

eric l.