Messenger Fountain Pen Help Please

Old May 17th 04, 07:17 PM
KBushell

Default Messenger Fountain Pen Help Please

Sorry if this is not the correct newsgroup but it looks right. I have a
Messenger Fountain Pen - it looked good and still does but I cannot find any
reference to Messenger at all on the net. It is made in Germany and I was
hoping someone might be able to help.

Thanks for your help in anticipation

Keith

Old May 17th 04, 08:34 PM
Stephen Hust

"KBushell" wrote:

Sorry if this is not the correct newsgroup but it looks right. I
have a Messenger Fountain Pen - it looked good and still does
but I cannot find any reference to Messenger at all on the net.
It is made in Germany and I was hoping someone might be able to
help.

Looks as if it's WH Smith's own brand, made by a German supplier.

See this newsgroup thread:

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&threadm=F4pzJdAx9EmyEwiF%40eaton.demon.co.uk&rnu m=1&prev=/groups%3Fhl%3Den%26lr%3D%26ie%3DUTF-8%26selm%3DF4pzJdAx9EmyEwiF%2540eaton.demon.co.uk

or

http://makeashorterlink.com/?M2B653358

as well as sections 6.15 and 6.38 of the following PDF file:

http://www.competition-commission.org.uk/rep_pub/reports/1993/fulltext/330c6.pdf

or

http://makeashorterlink.com/?K4D624358

and sections 3.31 (r) and 3.78 of the following PDF file:

http://www.competition-commission.org.uk/rep_pub/reports/1993/fulltext/330c3.pdf

or

http://makeashorterlink.com/?R1E652358

--
Steve

My e-mail address works as is.
Old November 6th 10, 09:35 PM
Steve_M Steve_M is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBushell View Post
Sorry if this is not the correct newsgroup but it looks right. I have a
Messenger Fountain Pen - it looked good and still does but I cannot find any
reference to Messenger at all on the net. It is made in Germany and I was
hoping someone might be able to help.

Thanks for your help in anticipation

Keith
I own a MESSENGER fountain pen
it says "Germany" on it.. would you exchange photos of your pen?
I'd be glad to find someone who has one of those

Take care,

Steve