V Madrid Pen Show

Old November 17th 08, 04:04 PM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
[email protected]

Default V Madrid Pen Show

Goooooooood Morning, just a few days for Madrid Pen Show, we are
excited counting the hours for the Show. Everything is ready, and I
need to say that this year we have had more dealers requesting for
table that we can handle.

We are having 38 dealers in the room, 4 from USA, 4 from UK, 3 from
France, 1 from Belgium, 1 from the Netherlands, 1from Italy, 1 from
Isarael, 1 from Brazil, 1 from Argentina and the rest are from several
parts of Spain.

We have place Ad's pf the Show in the 3 local Pen MAgazines, plus 5
more general pourpouse magazines. We are also negotiating with a
National wide TV and national wide newspaper.

As we are now in our 5th aniversary so all atendees will have
presents. Our Sponsors, Parker & Waterman, had provide us with tons of
ball points and rollers to take away, The show has prepared 500 fancy
umbrellas, Julia Gusano has prepared 1000 pencils, Deloitte will offer
450 pens, Estilográficas.net has prepared tons of testing memos, ...
Also a drawn for a total of 5 high level Parker and Waterman fountain
pens will be hold every day for all registered atendees.

The Show is open for public the three days Friday 21 and Saturday 22,
from 10:30 to 20:30, and Sunday 23 from 10:30 to 15:30

So you can't miss this one

Best Regards
Alfonso Mur - www.madridpenshow.com