Vintage Sheaffer Vac-Fil repairs?

Old August 31st 08, 09:19 PM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Dave Garrett

Default Vintage Sheaffer Vac-Fil repairs?

I have a beautiful carmine-stripe Sheaffer Vac-Fil (plunger) that was
restored several years ago before I purchased it. Since then it's seen
fairly light use, but unfortunately appears to have developed a leak
which I believe to be somewhere in the area where the conical nib is
joined to the section. I can't use the pen without getting ink all over
my fingers, so I'd like to have it looked at by someone who knows these
pens well.

Who are some of the most qualified people that perform repairs on such
pens?

Thanks in advance,

Dave