Good memory?

Old May 6th 08, 08:22 PM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Bluesea[_3_]

Default Good memory?

"Bluesea" wrote in message

That we have personal preferences is is why it's good for different

I am "is" happy.

--
~~Bluesea~~
Spam is great in musubi, but not in email.

Old May 6th 08, 09:43 PM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Deirdre Saoirse Moen[_2_]

Bluesea wrote:

http://flickr.com/photos/muhe-e/2466595187/

I don't recall Noodler's Majestic Orange. Do you remember from where you
bought it?

It's one of the Singapore series (as are Vanda Miss Joachim and Lotus Grace, also
pictured). The Singapore series consists of twelve inks made exclusively for Artistic Bay.

Don needs to get more ink.

I'm still looking for three hard-to-get Noodler's blues, the ones made for Singapore,
Taiwan, and Stockholm.

I'm also wanting to get my hands on some of the Multi-density inks made for the Chinese
market; the two colors I know of are Panda (black-and-white) and Koi (red-and-white).

Other than that, I'm more than covered.

--
_Deirdre web: http://deirdre.net blog: http://dsmoen.livejournal.com/
"Memes are a hoax! Pass it on!"
Old May 6th 08, 10:20 PM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Bluesea[_3_]

"Deirdre Saoirse Moen" wrote in message
news
Bluesea wrote:

http://flickr.com/photos/muhe-e/2466595187/

I don't recall Noodler's Majestic Orange. Do you remember from where you
bought it?

It's one of the Singapore series (as are Vanda Miss Joachim and Lotus
Grace, also
pictured). The Singapore series consists of twelve inks made exclusively
for Artistic Bay.

Artistic Bay? Would you please provide a link?

Don needs to get more ink.

I'm still looking for three hard-to-get Noodler's blues, the ones made for
Singapore,
Taiwan, and Stockholm.

I'm also wanting to get my hands on some of the Multi-density inks made
for the Chinese
market; the two colors I know of are Panda (black-and-white) and Koi
(red-and-white).

Yes, I read about them and they sound great. The concept reminds me of the
times I was too lazy to flush a nib when changing colors. Merely sticking on
the cartridge or converter with the new color resulted in a nice two-toned
ink for a page or so.

Other than that, I'm more than covered.

Yes, you sound good.

Don, however, needs more ink .

Old May 8th 08, 12:44 AM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Deirdre Saoirse Moen[_2_]

Bluesea wrote:

http://flickr.com/photos/muhe-e/2466595187/

I don't recall Noodler's Majestic Orange. Do you remember from where you
bought it?

It's one of the Singapore series (as are Vanda Miss Joachim and Lotus
Grace, also
pictured). The Singapore series consists of twelve inks made exclusively
for Artistic Bay.

Artistic Bay? Would you please provide a link?

Doh. Aesthetic Bay:

http://www.aestheticbay.com/product/...me.php?cat=495

Their web site utterly sucks. It's best to call or email them.

Old May 8th 08, 05:36 AM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Donf

news Bluesea wrote:

http://flickr.com/photos/muhe-e/2466595187/

I don't recall Noodler's Majestic Orange. Do you remember from where
you
bought it?

It's one of the Singapore series (as are Vanda Miss Joachim and Lotus
Grace, also
pictured). The Singapore series consists of twelve inks made exclusively
for Artistic Bay.

Artistic Bay? Would you please provide a link?

Doh. Aesthetic Bay:

http://www.aestheticbay.com/product/...me.php?cat=495

Their web site utterly sucks. It's best to call or email them.

The only web site I have ever been to where you can add items to your
cart, but they list no price. What the hell is the point. They
should state we don't want you to comparison shop so we won't
show prices. Instead call us and lets make a deal???

Don
Old May 8th 08, 07:32 AM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Bluesea[_3_]

"Donf" wrote in message

"Deirdre Saoirse Moen" wrote in message

Aesthetic Bay:

http://www.aestheticbay.com/product/...me.php?cat=495

Their web site utterly sucks. It's best to call or email them.

The only web site I have ever been to where you can add items to your
cart, but they list no price. What the hell is the point. They
should state we don't want you to comparison shop so we won't
show prices. Instead call us and lets make a deal???

Where are you looking? The URL Deirdre provided says:

"Our price: USD20.00 (SGD 30.40)"

Old May 9th 08, 04:11 AM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Donf

On Thu, 8 May 2008 01:32:09 -0500, "Bluesea"
wrote:

"Donf" wrote in message
.. .

"Deirdre Saoirse Moen" wrote in message

Aesthetic Bay:

http://www.aestheticbay.com/product/...me.php?cat=495

Their web site utterly sucks. It's best to call or email them.

The only web site I have ever been to where you can add items to your
cart, but they list no price. What the hell is the point. They
should state we don't want you to comparison shop so we won't
show prices. Instead call us and lets make a deal???

Where are you looking? The URL Deirdre provided says:

"Our price: USD20.00 (SGD 30.40)"

I was looking at Pelikan and a couple of others - they didn't show a
price. I'm old but I don't think that old - hate to think I imagined
it.

Don