very bad ebay seller.

Old May 8th 07, 06:51 PM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money,rec.collecting.coins
Hambone

Default very bad ebay seller.

One of my eBay rules I follow with no exceptions is: *never* buy from
someone
who does not accept Paypal!

I'll second that. I was nearly ripped off by a seller who didn't accept
PayPal. I kept getting lame excuses -- my favorite excuse was that he
claimed that the coin must have been lost in the mail. I eventually got the
coin after hounding him for 6 weeks.

Old May 20th 07, 04:43 PM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money,rec.collecting.coins
steve

it looks to me like he has a 99% positive, whats the problem?

sr

"note.boy" wrote in message
To be avoided like the plague, if the retaliatory negative prevents just
one person from being cheated like me it will have been worth it.

Does anyone know anything about this seller?

Is it possible for someone reading this who lives in Canada to contact the
police on behalf of all who have lost cash or not had items delivered.?

They have another ebay account, gold something, but I've forgotten it, can
anyone help? Billy

http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayIS...ab=AllFeedback

ebay seller none Coins 1 June 26th 06 08:18 AM
bad ebay seller Gary Loveless Coins 1 May 23rd 06 09:04 PM
bad ebay seller Jim Seymour Coins 3 May 23rd 06 08:42 PM
Ebay seller help mike pelak Autographs 2 June 22nd 04 03:54 AM
JUST LOOK AT THIS EBAY SELLER NoMoreBadAutos Autographs 3 March 3rd 04 07:19 AM