Lyn Knight Snafu 2/12/04

Old February 12th 04, 03:45 PM
Scottishmoney

Default Lyn Knight Snafu 2/12/04

I got an email from Lyn Knight Auctions, their new sale is up, so I look at
LynKnight.com and get the big big big SERVICE UNAVAILABLE notice. Can they
wait to send out their bulk femails until they gots the flippin site
workin???

Dave

--
Please see my Numismatic Website;
http://www.delta.edu/davidparrish

If you reply via email, try this:
scottishmoney(at)REMOVETHISlycos.com

---

Old February 12th 04, 05:25 PM
Varshney, Anurag

Hi Dave,
It was working when I checked last morning.
Dunno the status as of now.

Can't afford to bid on anything as the prices are already too high on India
notes (

~Anurag

Old February 12th 04, 07:19 PM
Scottishmoney

"Varshney, Anurag" wrote in message
Hi Dave,
It was working when I checked last morning.
Dunno the status as of now.

Can't afford to bid on anything as the prices are already too high on

India
notes (

~Anurag

Yeah, you probably saw it on your time, ie about 12 hours earlier before
they munged it up. BTW when are you coming to Maryland?

Dave

---

Old February 12th 04, 10:38 PM
Scottishmoney

"Varshney, Anurag" wrote in message
I am in Maryland since last Sunday. Will be here till mid March,

Regards,
Anurag

I finally looked at the Lyn Knight site, whadda joke. I could not get over
how some of the higher priced and older Scottish notes were lumped together
in lots. Nothing like lumping and pricing things together to lose bids. I
looked at the Indian notes, and saw nothing worth the princely fortune that
was priced/bid whatever. I do want a Hyderabad note sometime though.

Dave

---

Old February 13th 04, 02:16 AM
Scottishmoney

"Varshney, Anurag" wrote in message
Hi Dave,

Do lemme know which Hyderabad note you are looking for and I shall look

one
for you.

If you are interested in the colorful Rs 10 note from Hyderabad, do look

at
these. If you like em, lemme know and I will get em shipped to you.

http://www.baazee.com/jsp/BidForm.js...adeId=24420518
http://www.baazee.com/jsp/BidForm.js...adeId=24454215

I have bought from this seller before and I know him personally.

If you want the other rarer notes, I can get them for you at a rate

cheaper
that the US market.

Regards,
Anurag

Hello Anurag;
Yes am interested, but in single note though. LMK at my real email what you
can do, also LMK if you want to call while you are here in the USA..

Dave

---

Old February 13th 04, 11:12 PM
Varshney, Anurag

Hi Dave,

Mail me at as I feel the mails I am sending you
are not reaching you.

Once you mail me, I will reply to the same mail.