updated wantlist

Old April 9th 04, 10:40 PM
Brad Utterstrom

Default updated wantlist

email me at if you've got anything for me. Let me
know what teams/players/sets you collect. I'm looking for all sorts of
trades, from high end stuff to favorite player trades with low end and base
even. Here's my wantlist:

top individual wants:
Sakic, Mario, Neely autos
Gretzky, Mario, Bourque, Neely RCs
Hossa Donruss Preferred cut to the chase, Dynagon silver and dark grey
Morrow SPx Top Prospects RC
Heatley, Kovalchuk UD RCs
Artistic Impressions signed case toppers artwork
Balej, Gaustad, Matt Walker RCs

1. Wax
2. Autos
3. RC's
4. Hossas (mostly game used...both Marian and Marcel)
5. Winterhawks (inc Gaustad!)
6. art cards
7. Heroclix

WAX: I love opening packs, and will trade for wax of most anything in
hockey, other than the TRUE crap (proset and the like).

AUTOS (BAP or other certified auto):
Sakic
Fedorov
Neely
M.Lemuiex
S.Stevens
Belfour
Francis
(many, many others. Will take most anything in bulk lots, depending on what
you want for them. I generally don't like to trade 1 high end card for a ton
of $5 cards unless I'm getting the better end of the deal. I can send a list
of all the autos I already HAVE, I collect one of each player so I'm looking
for an auto of any player not already on the list)
9697 BAP regular autos #:11,47,105,115,174,175

RC's:
Gretzky
Roy
Messier
Bourque
Coffey
S.Stevens
Neely
M.Lemuiex
MacInnis
Pre 90's RCs in general, will take just about anybody
Guerin 9192 parkhurst
Naslund, Pronger 9293 UD
Samsonov 9495 SP
Bertuzzi 9596 Donruss Elite/Zenith
Thornton 9697 BD/UD
9697 UD Ice (many)
Jokinen 9798 preferred, Dynagon, UD
9798 Zenith Tanguay, Elias, Lecavalier, Luongo
Morrow 9899 BD, SPx Top Prospects
9899 SP Authentic Parrish, Jackman, others?
9900 SP Authentic Rafalski, Madden, Brendl, others
Heatley 0001 UD, BD
Gaborik 0001 UD, BD
Kovalchuk 0102 UD
* plus many new RC's (past few seasons) Especially SP Authentic and Upper
Deck RCs

Marian and Marcel Hossa: ANY(even regular issue cards...I'm most interested
in game used and autos though)
especially these 9798 issues of Marian Hossa, or any Marcel Hossa RC:
Dynagon Dark Grey
Dynagon Silver
Preferred Cut to the Chase

CURRENT/FORMER PORTLAND WINTERHAWKS Game used (or RCs, inserts, etc):
Gaustad, Balej, Hossa (both), Matt Walker, Deadmarsh, A.Ference, Morrow,
Konowalchuk, Nichol, Wiemer, Isbister, Hulse, Tetarenko, Todd Robinson,
Symes, Badduke, Belecki, Labarbera, Olson, etc

Art cards: ESPECIALLY Artistic Impressions case toppers. I'm trying to
collect any cards with actual artwork (paintings) on them.
Examples would include the 9091, 9192, 9293 UD team checklists,
0203 Artistic Impressions, Team Pinnacles, Donruss Ice Kings, etc.
I'm sure there are more, so if you've got any please let me know.

Heroclix: Mostly just need U's and LE's, but depending on what I'm giving
up, I'll take most anything.

UPDATED Tradelist and Wantlist tubaguyry Football (US) 0 December 11th 04 08:22 AM
WTT: 2002 Baseball - Updated Wantlist Bob Baseball 0 November 25th 03 03:45 AM
WTT: 2001 Baseball - Updated Wantlist Bob Baseball 0 November 25th 03 03:31 AM
Updated Wantlist CK7014 Baseball 0 November 15th 03 07:57 PM
updated wantlist MYMALLB Hockey 0 August 28th 03 12:40 AM