MONEY

Old March 14th 04, 06:46 PM
Crzymom75

Default MONEY

EARN QUICK CASH LEGALLY.EARN LOADS OF MONEY, HONESTLY, FAIRLY, AND LEGALLY
Greetings All, MAINTAIN DISCIPLINE, HONESTY AND PATIENCE...Above all else
FOCUS! I found this on a bulletin board and decided to try it: A little while
back, I was browsing through news groups and e-mails just like you are now, and
came across an article similar to this that said you can make thousand of
dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of $6.00. So I thought,
"yeah right, this must be a scam," but like most of us, I was curious, so I
kept reading. Anyway, it said that you send $1.00 to each of the six names and
addresses stated in the article. You then place your own name and address on
the bottom of the list and post the article in at least 200 news groups. {There
are thousands}. No catch, that was it. So after thinking it over, and talking
to a few people first, I thought about trying it. I figured, "What have I got
to lose; except six stamps and $6.00 right, right?" Then I invest!
ed the measly $6.00. WELL GUESS WHAT?........Within seven days, I started
getting money in the mail I was in awe. I figured it would end soon, but the
money just kept coming in. In my first week I made about $47.00. By the end of
the second week I had made a total of more than one thousand dollars. In the
third week I had considerably more than the previous week and it is still
growing! This is my fourth week and I have made a few thousands and it is still
coming rapidly. It is certainly worth the six-dollar investment and six stamps,
believe it or not I have spent more on lottery with no returns. Let me explain
how this works and most important, why it works.....Also, make sure you print
this article out NOW, so you can ge!
t the information. STOP NOW: Print this article out so you can get the
information you need off of it. I promise you that if you follow the directions
exactly you will start making more money than you thought possible by doing
something so easy. Suggestion: Read this entire message carefully, and follow
the simple directions and watch the money come in. It is easy, It is legal, and
your investment is only $6.00 plus postage. Important: This is not a rip-off,
it is decent, it is legal; and it virtually without risk– it really works! If
all of the following instructions are adhered to, you will receive
extraordinary dividends. PLEASE NOTE: Please follow the directions EXACTLY, and
50-thousand-dollars or more can be yours in 20 to 60 days. This program remains
successful because of the honesty and integrity of the participants. Please
continue its success by carefully adhering to the instructions. You will now
become a part of the Mail Order business. You are in the business of!
developing Mailing Lists. Many large corporations are happy to pay big bucks
for quality lists. However, this money made from the mailing lists is secondary
to income which is made from people like you and me asking to be included on
that list. Here Are The Four Easy Steps To Success: Get six (6) separate pieces
of paper and write the following on each piece of paper. "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR
MAILING LIST." Now get six (6) U.S.1.00 bills and place One inside of Each of
the six pieces of paper so the bill will not be seen through the envelope (to
prevent thievery). Next, place one paper in each of the six envelopes and seal
them with the dollar bill enclosed. You now should have six sealed envelopes
each with a piece of paper stating the above phrase with your name and address
written thereon [don't forget to enclose the $1.00]. What you are doing is
creating a service–THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are requesting a legitimate
service and you are paying for it. Clearly, I was a!
little skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspe!
cts of it all. Therefore, I checked it out with the U.S. Postal Service
(1-800-275-8777) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal. Mail the six
envelopes to the following addresses: [1] Myla Lette 400 S Kingsley Dr. #304
Los Angeles, CA 90020-3224 [2] James Harrison 6602 Sturbridge Dr. Rowlett, TX
75089 [3] Mrs. F.Y. Moore 400 Kingsley Dr. #304 Los Angeles, CA 90020 [4]
Warren D. Pleacher 508 Ivanhoe NE Warren OHIO 44483 [5] Eric Bischoff 15025
County road U Napoleon, OH 43545 [6] Regina Allen 7800 Forest Hill Dr Lot 156
Fort Worth,Texas,76140. Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above,
move the other names up (six becomes 5, and 5 becomes 4, and etc.) and add YOUR
NAME as number 6 on the list. Change anything you need to but try to keep this
article as close to the original as possible. Now post your amended article to
at least 200 news groups. (I think there are close to 24,000 groups). All you
need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money you make! This is
perf!
ectly legal. If you have any doubts, refer to Title 18 Section 1302 & 1341 of
the Postal Lottery Laws. Keep a copy of these directions for yourself and
whenever you need money you can reuse it again. Please Remember: That this
program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of the
participants and by their carefully adhering to directions. Look at it this
way, if you are of integrity, the program will continue and the money that so
many others have received will come your way. NOTE: You may want to retain
every name and address sent to you, either on a computer or hard copy and keep
the notes people send you. This VERIFIES that you are truly providing a
service. Also, it is a good practice to wrap the $1.00 bill in dark paper to
avoid the risk of mail theft. So, as each post is downloaded and the directions
carefully followed, all members will be reimbursed for their participation as a
List Developer with one dollar each. Your name will be moved up the list geo!
metrically so that when your name reaches the #1 position y!
ou will be receiving Thousand of Dollars in Cash! What an opportunity for only
six-dollars ($6) one-dollar ($!) for each of the six people listed above. Send
it now, add your own name to the list and you are in business. Directions For
How To Post To News Groups You do not need to retype this letter to do your own
posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and drag your
cursor to the bottom of this document, and select copy from the edit menu. This
will copy the entire letter into the computer's memory. Open a blank notepad
file and place your cursor at the top of the blank page. From the edit menu
select paste. This will paste a copy of the letter into the notepad so that you
will add your name to the list. Save your new notepad file as a text File, if
you want to do your posting in different settings, you will always have this
file to go back to. Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching for
various new groups (on-line forums, message boards, c!
hat sites, discussions). Visit these message boards and post this article as a
new message by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste from
the edit menu. Fill in the subject, this will be the header that everyone sees
as they scroll through the list of postings in a particular group, click the
post message button. You are finished You have finished your first posting.
Congratulations! THAT'S IT. All you have to do is jump news groups and post
away, after you get the hang of it, it will take about 30 seconds for each news
group. ***REMEMBER THE MORE NEWS GROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL
MAKE!*** IT IS A MOST FOR YOU TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200. "That's It" You will
begin receiving money from around the world within days. You may eventually
want to rent a P.O. Box due to the heavy volume of mail you will be receiving.
If you wish to remain anonymous you can adopt another name to use, if it
agreeable with the postman to deliver the mail. MAKE CERTAIN THAT!
ALL ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT. Now the Why part: Assume for ex!
ample you get a 7.5% return, which is very conservative. Please view the
following estimated breakdowns Estimated breakdowns: When you mail 200 letters,
15 people will send you $1.00 Those 15 mail out 200 letters, 225 people will
mail you $1.00 Those 225 mail out 200 letters, 3,375 people will mail you $1.00
Those 3,375 mail out 200 letters, 50,625 people will mail you $1.00 Those
50,625 mail out 200 letters, 759,375 people will mail you $1.00 By now your
name has dropped off the list, but so far you have received at least $759,375.
With an original investment of only $6.00 [plus postage]. AMAZING! When your
name is no longer on the list, you take the latest posting in the news groups,
and send out another $6.00 to names on the list, putting you name at number six
[6] again. And start posting again. You have to remember and realize that
thousands of people all over the world are joining the Internet and reading
these articles every day, JUST LIKE YOU right now. So you can get !
$6.00 and see if it really works. People have said, "What if the plan is played
out and no one sends you the money? So what! What are the chances of that
happening when there are tons of new honest people who are joining every day
and are willing to give it a try? Estimates are at 20 to 50-thousand new users,
everyday, with thousands of those joining the actual Internet, Remember, play
FAIRLY AND HONESTLY and this will really work. Sincerely,Regina Allen P.S
remeber stay focused!!!!!!

*DIRECTIONS FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWS GROUPS!!!*****

STEP ONE: You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own
posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and
drag your
cursor to the bottom of this document, and select 'copy' from the edit
menu. This
will copy the entire letter into the computer's memory.

STEP TWO:
Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your cursor at the top
of the blank page. From the 'edit' menu select 'paste'. This will
paste a copy
of the letter into the notepad so that you will add your name to the
list.

STEP THREE:
Save your new notepad file as a text file. If you want to do your
posting in different settings, you'll always have this file to go back
to.

STEP FOUR:
You can use a program like "postXpert" to post to all the newsgroups
at once.
You can find this program at http://www.download.com.

Use Netscape or Internet Explorer and try searching for various new
groups (on- line forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions.)

STEP FIVE:
Visit message boards and post this article as a new message by
highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste from the edit
menu. Fill in the subject, this will be the header that everyone sees
as they scroll through the list of postings in a particular group,
click the post message button. You're done.

Congratulations!!!!!!

THAT'S IT!! All you have to do, and It Really works!!!

Best Wishes,
Regina Allen

EARN MONEY EVERYDAY WITH ONLY RS 20 INVESTMENT . NO JOKE NO SCAM BELIVE IT! RAHUL GUPTA Books 0 April 17th 04 03:57 AM
MONEY FROM EVERYWHERE julie cove Paper Money 0 January 30th 04 07:52 PM
money Bob de Groot Paper Money 0 January 18th 04 11:42 AM
Make Easy Money USMCOMEGA03 Paper Money 0 January 16th 04 08:21 PM
MONEY Roger Marrs Paper Money 1 September 25th 03 04:40 PM