FA: Uganda (see) 1000 shilling pattern

Old July 2nd 03, 04:00 AM
Bill Krummel

Default FA: Uganda (see) 1000 shilling pattern

Ok, I listed a Uganda 1,000 Shilling pattern tonight, along with 3 proof
sets, 1960 (nice), 1963 (naughty; well, at least not nice), and 1976 (nice).

Go visit the Uganda auction, if just for a look. It will lift my spirits to
see the counter numbers go up. Uganda have to go here to see it;

from there, visit seller's other items to see proof sets. I'll be glad when
I mail this Ugandan pattern coin. I'll quit with the puns then. Well,
Uganda see other puns, but Uganda do this and Uganda do that will stop. I
think I have a few Alaska tokens around. Alaska lot of questions when I get
ready to sell them. Bill

Old July 2nd 03, 04:32 AM
Craton

Uganda have to take a look at the cent in this proof set you have up:
I'm pretty certain that it is cameo. The nickel may be as well.

--
Jason Craton ---- CONECA N-3407 --- WINS #5
---------------------------
Old July 2nd 03, 12:01 PM
Joe Schell

In article , says...
Ok, I listed a Uganda 1,000 Shilling pattern tonight, along with 3 proof
sets, 1960 (nice), 1963 (naughty; well, at least not nice), and 1976 (nice).

Go visit the Uganda auction, if just for a look. It will lift my spirits to
see the counter numbers go up. Uganda have to go here to see it;

from there, visit seller's other items to see proof sets. I'll be glad when
I mail this Ugandan pattern coin. I'll quit with the puns then. Well,
Uganda see other puns, but Uganda do this and Uganda do that will stop. I
think I have a few Alaska tokens around. Alaska lot of questions when I get
ready to sell them. Bill

Uganda tell us to view this lot to raise the counter? Hawaii gonna tell
us viewers what the count is?
--
Copper is as copper does.

Old July 2nd 03, 06:01 PM
Bill Krummel

"Joe Schell" wrote in message
In article , says...
Ok, I listed a Uganda 1,000 Shilling pattern tonight, along with 3 proof
sets, 1960 (nice), 1963 (naughty; well, at least not nice), and 1976

(nice).

Go visit the Uganda auction, if just for a look. It will lift my

spirits to
see the counter numbers go up. Uganda have to go here to see it;

from there, visit seller's other items to see proof sets. I'll be glad

when
I mail this Ugandan pattern coin. I'll quit with the puns then. Well,
Uganda see other puns, but Uganda do this and Uganda do that will stop.

think I have a few Alaska tokens around. Alaska lot of questions when I

get
ready to sell them. Bill

Uganda tell us to view this lot to raise the counter? Hawaii gonna tell
us viewers what the count is?

Good question, Joe. I visited the auction to see the count, and found out
I have no counters. The Andale counter is normally set as default when I
list my auctions, but somehow I must have taken that selection off by
accident and none of my recent listings have a counter. Telling the truth,
though, I have seldom looked at the counter. Occasionally, but not often.
I guess I was Russian through the auction listings too fast to notice no
counter selection. It doesn't pay to be too Hungary to turn coins to cash.
Bill

Old July 3rd 03, 12:55 AM
Joe Schell

In article , says...

"Joe Schell" wrote in message
In article ,
says...
[...]

Oh I see, I thought maybe you had a German a virus too. Then I thought
maybe you were just a Turkey.
--
Copper is as copper does.