WAR ON PROOFS - "Destroy your proofs for $10" promotion

Old November 26th 04, 02:06 PM
Jerome G.

Default WAR ON PROOFS - "Destroy your proofs for $10" promotion

As I previously mentioned, I loathe proofs.

But I have turned my loathing into something positive.
I am proud to announce a new promotion, a first ever
for my dealership.

Until 1 December 2004, I will _pay_ US$10 to anyone here
who destroys their own proofs.

Conditions of promotion:

(1) Coins must be destroyed by vigorous scratching with
a compass or similar sharp object.

(2) Entrants must send before and after photos of the
scratched coins to me via email. The photos must be
in focus and show the scratching clearly. The photos
must not be altered in any way by imaging software
(Photoshop etc).

(3) US$10 will be paid for each proof destroyed.

(4) Only one entry per person.

cheers
J.
Old November 26th 04, 03:08 PM
Jim Wild

Sorry Jerome, I thought you were a coin collector with a minimal gripe.

Seems like you are mentally disturbed now,,, And live in the UK. Sorry.

Breathe in, Breathe out,,,, And take your meds.

Old November 26th 04, 03:14 PM
Edward McGrath

Jerome can we scratch our proof coins using the point on top of your
head?. Jerome you're a phucking troll!!!

Old November 26th 04, 06:45 PM
RAV

On 26 Nov 2004 05:06:40 -0800, (Jerome G.)
wrote:

Snip
(3) US$10 will be paid for each proof destroyed.

Snip

I might be interested if you pay with pre-scratched proof coins.