FA: Yahoo Auctions... Germany & Bermuda stamps

Old July 4th 03, 03:29 AM
Eric Bustad

Default FA: Yahoo Auctions... Germany & Bermuda stamps

DBoyd001 wrote:
Please have a look, better yet bid. One very nice lot of 100 later

half of 20th Century

German stamps. Four lots of old Bermuda stamps. Thank you for looking.

Link

below:

http://user.auctions.shopping.yahoo.com/user/dboyd001?

Recent? One stamp is just over 50 years old. [ Not that I think that
50 years is old, but it isn't recent either. ]

Better? Thanks for your correction of my oversight. BTW... do the stamps look
worthwhile or not?

Better. These are fine stamps, but of those pictured I already have all
but 2 or 3.

= Eric

Old July 4th 03, 09:51 PM
DBoyd001

Better. These are fine stamps, but of those pictured I already have all
but 2 or 3.

Eric,
Which ones don't you have and I send them to you for free. Send me a
stamped self addressed envelope and I'll send them to you. Small reward for
rightfully correcting me. I forgot about the range of years.

Dave
Use commemorative stamps on ALL your mail.
Introduce the hobby of collecting stamps to someone.
Above all, enjoy your hobby regardless of what you collect!
Old July 6th 03, 12:18 AM
Eric Bustad

DBoyd001 wrote:
Better. These are fine stamps, but of those pictured I already have all
but 2 or 3.

Eric,
Which ones don't you have and I send them to you for free. Send me a
stamped self addressed envelope and I'll send them to you. Small reward for
rightfully correcting me. I forgot about the range of years.

But then you would not be able to deliver them to the buyer of this lot!
I go through a lot of kiloware at a local club, so I will probably find
them pretty soon anyway!

= Eric

Old July 6th 03, 03:12 AM
DBoyd001

Better. These are fine stamps, but of those pictured I already have all
but 2 or 3.

Which ones don't you have and I send them to you for free. Send me a
stamped self addressed envelope and I'll send them to you.

But then you would not be able to deliver them to the buyer of this lot!

I don't need to take them from this lot. I have a few to many copies of
each of these stamps to spare. Not to diminish the value of this lot you
understand.