he never said state law.

Old June 18th 05, 03:01 PM
trippingtoo8track

Default he never said state law.

he didn't say any law, and it doesn't matter- your nitpicking and this
is semantics.

there's a difference between a lie and a typo- I hit PA instead of CA-
wrong key- we all know Bob is from CA- he bought a tape from me and
returned it- he paid via paypal and I have his address and phone number
via ebay

now, on to the grammar lesson for your post he

"god" should be capitalized- it should be "God"

you spelled "knows" wrong

"konws" isn't a word

"real man" should be "real men", grammatical error

Old June 18th 05, 03:07 PM
trippingtoo8track

George Orwell wrote:
you proved what i said. its local law not state like i said.

you still said he was from lancaster pa but you wont admit that because you are a liar.
real man do not need to lie. god konws you are a liar.

From: "tripping28track"
Newsgroups: alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Subject: DoucheBob stands alone
Date: 17 Jun 2005 19:07:09 -0700
Opinion survey of BOB SCARBOROUGH, Lancaster, Pa. aka DESERTBOB

he didn't say any type of law, he just said "it's the law"- so it
doesn't matter- your nitpicking and this is semantics and literary red
herring.

Old June 18th 05, 06:52 PM
DeserTBoB

On 18 Jun 2005 07:01:00 -0700, "trippingtoo8track"
wrote:

he didn't say any law, and it doesn't matter- your nitpicking and this
is semantics. snip

Do you know what the word even means, Noodles?

there's a difference between a lie and a typo- I hit PA instead of CA-
wrong key- we all know Bob is from CA- he bought a tape from me and
returned it- he paid via paypal and I have his address and phone number
via ebay snip

OK, so then it's OK for Bicycle to come by your house, right?