wallbox to hcd-1 hideaway problem

Old August 19th 16, 03:04 AM
spag256 spag256 is offline
Junior Member

Default wallbox to hcd-1 hideaway problem

I have a rowe hcd-1 hideaway cd box. I am trying to connect it to my rowe 50cd wallbox. I need to know how to wire one to the other.
Old August 19th 16, 12:10 PM
Alan Hood Alan Hood is offline
Senior Member

Location: Sheffield UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by spag256 View Post
I have a rowe hcd-1 hideaway cd box. I am trying to connect it to my rowe 50cd wallbox. I need to know how to wire one to the other.
Hi spag256,

Basically there are four cables that are marked at both ends

You need a 28 to 30 volt supply so:-

AC
AC Common
Logic Common
Data

Regards
Alan

Alan Hood
ami-man
UK
Old August 19th 16, 04:42 PM
spag256 spag256 is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Hood View Post
Hi spag256,

Basically there are four cables that are marked at both ends

You need a 28 to 30 volt supply so:-

AC
AC Common
Logic Common
Data

Regards
Alan

Alan Hood
ami-man
UK
The four screws in the wallbox are marked ac,ac common rowebox A and Rowebox B which are which?

AMI W-120 Wallbox Riyka Juke Boxes 0 August 27th 12 08:04 AM
WRF Wallbox Brian Roth Juke Boxes 1 February 20th 08 02:27 AM
FS: 1900 Wurlitzer hideaway at Coinopwarehouse in MD Coinopwarehouse Juke Boxes 0 October 8th 05 07:38 PM
FS: Wurlitzer 1900 hideaway $500 at Coinopwarehouse in Maryland Coinopwarehouse Juke Boxes 0 September 16th 05 07:58 PM
Wallbox for a R-94 ? [email protected] Juke Boxes 2 April 1st 05 01:32 AM