Inverted Jenny

Old March 24th 08, 09:02 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Ernie Primeau MD

Default Inverted Jenny

When it comes to your stamps and hair, I want you to make the best
possible choice. So I'm giving you all the information and resources
you need to do so. Now, what comes next in your exciting future is up
to you. I want to introduce you to my new secret .

My son and his wife after treatment with Dr. Primeau's NEW miracle
hair restoration elixir:
http://tinyurl.com/2tevcj

Only $35.00 for a ninety day supply.

This is the hair piece of the future from my blog:
http://www.jonco48.com/blog/Bald_20a...0Beautiful.jpg

..............................NOW AVAILABLE......................
Primeau Art.

Want to buy one of my original portraits?
I will personally autograph it for you.
No copied signatures with me and
that's Ernies guarantee!

Perfect for the living room or even a childs
bedroom!

Send me an email, I'll send details!
Contact me at my business email address:

About me.

I won several awards including LAMBDA's
'artist of the year', and Penetration Magazine's
'best new artist'. My work has been called
"groundbreaking" and "breathtaking"

This one is for sale, only $50.00!! {See below}

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/4...clarke1ux4.jpg

Please consider these. You can purchase them for the low price of
$200.00 each.

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/2...betweenfc8.jpg
http://tinyurl.com/2l5eyr
http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/3691/blowjobdg6.jpg
http://tinyurl.com/325p38
http://tinyurl.com/3xbj58

Thank you, Ernie Primeau MD.

Old March 24th 08, 09:07 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
[email protected]

On Mon, 24 Mar 2008 13:02:20 -0700 (PDT), Ernie Primeau MD
wrote:

When it comes to your stamps and hair, I want you to make the best
possible choice. So I'm giving you all the information and resources
you need to do so. Now, what comes next in your exciting future is up
to you. I want to introduce you to my new secret .

So, you have an inverted Jenny in your hair, yes?

My son and his wife after treatment with Dr. Primeau's NEW miracle
hair restoration elixir:
http://tinyurl.com/2tevcj

My stamps don't need any extra fuzz on them, thank you very much.

Only $35.00 for a ninety day supply.

I'll spend that on watermark fluid instead.

This is the hair piece of the future from my blog:
http://www.jonco48.com/blog/Bald_20a...0Beautiful.jpg

The only rugs I have are on the floor. They sometimes catch my stamps
and it's annoying.

Jenny renversante bc92 General Discussion 0 November 12th 06 06:22 PM
Help with Swiss Inverted Overprint George General Discussion 7 June 22nd 05 08:09 PM
GB George VI Inverted Wmk A.E. Gelat General Discussion 7 September 5th 04 01:45 AM
Jenny McCarthy OP Autographs 1 November 8th 03 07:01 PM
WTT Jenny McCarthy and Playboy insert cards Will Mercer Cards:- non-sport 0 October 1st 03 08:27 PM