A collecting forum. CollectingBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » CollectingBanter forum » Collecting newsgroups » Juke Boxes
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Tech help 1400 wobble plate does not move the yoke

Old December 9th 14, 12:54 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Default Tech help 1400 wobble plate does not move the yoke

I have a Wurlitzer model 1400 that when you make a selection the wobble plate will move a little but not enough to move the yoke and engage the over ride limit switch. I have tried to adjust the switch and the fulcrum but nothing happens. Any ideas? the only things i could think would be to make a spacer between wobble plate, bend the center of the woggle plate to dish it toward the yoke or something is assembled wrong.

Please share your thoughts.

Ads