Jukeboxes for sale: Trashcan, Rockola 1422, 1428, Wurlitzer 2410-S

Old April 16th 07, 02:38 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Unitron

Default Jukeboxes for sale: Trashcan, Rockola 1422, 1428, Wurlitzer 2410-S

Hi,

The following jukeboxes are for sale:

Seeburg trashcan (metal): With all original shipment tags -- very nice
condition and plays well. All is there with new animation sheets.
Really the best (metal) trashcan I've ever seen.

Rockola 1422: Great interior but exterior needs refinishing. Has
been recapped and has a new cartridge. All is there. All animation
sheets have been replaced and has new motors.

Rockola 1428: Needs restoration. Has been recapped and has a new
cartidge. New animation sheets, center plastic, deco window, and
selection board.

Wurlitzer 2410-S: Plays well and is in good condition. Has been
recapped (major job) and has new cartridge. All is there.

Let me know if anyone is interested. I can send photographs if you
need to review them. You can see some of these jukes on my website:
www.vintagejukes.com

Kind Regards,
Jim Ehlers

Old April 17th 07, 12:30 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Unitron

On Apr 16, 4:01 pm, "Keith Stelter" wrote:
Prices? Location?

"Unitron" wrote in message

[...]

Good point,

I live in Clarkston, MI.

Seeburg Trashcan with wallbox: $2,000
Rockola 1422: $3,100
Rockola 1428: $3,000
Wurlitzer 2410-S: $2,000

I would offer a package deal if someone where to buy the lot.

Regards,

Jim Ehlers

Old April 18th 07, 02:32 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Eddie Brimer

On Apr 16, 9:38 am, "Unitron" wrote:
[...]

interested in radio trades?

Old December 6th 14, 03:18 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
[email protected]

Is the Rockola 1428 still availāble? If it is can you send me pictures?
Old December 6th 14, 03:22 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Sarah James

On 12/5/14, 6:18 PM, wrote:
Is the Rockola 1428 still availāble? If it is can you send me pictures?

Are you referring to the one in the posting dated April 16, 2007?
Probably not, but good luck.