FS: Atari ASTEROIDS Upright

Old August 14th 08, 09:04 PM posted to rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,alt.collecting.juke-boxes
[email protected][_2_]

Default FS: Atari ASTEROIDS Upright

1979 Atari ASTEROIDS Arcade Game

Monitor is bright & clear
Rebuilt Power Supply
Rebuilt Monitor
NEW OVERLAY with NEWLY Powder Coated Control Panel
NEW Buttons
NEW Speaker
Rebuilt Audio Board & Game Board
Works 100%

Link to More Pictures: http://s34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...an1/asteroids/

$650

We are located in Crystal Lake, IL 60014.
Please email me with any questions.

Old August 14th 08, 09:49 PM posted to rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,alt.collecting.juke-boxes
mcdurvish1

This is my favorite all time video game.
I will own one of these one day.
Much more fun than Defender, Tetris,or PacMan.
I get cramps in my fire button hand on this game and only stop playing
when my left hand says I'm done.
If you were not so far away, I'd be all over this.
If gas was $1.50/gal.like it should be.........we would be talking
pick-up time ! ! ! ! !
Welcome to $4.00 a gallon gas.
It will be $10 a gallon if Obama gets in.
It sucks to be selling anything on this board anymore.
It will get worse.

NO! We can't drill for our OWN oil. America just keeps sending 700
billion dollars a year (thats BILLION)
to countrys that hate us. GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!! We need that
blessing now more than ever.

Good luck on your sale.

mcdurvish

Old August 14th 08, 10:20 PM posted to rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,alt.collecting.juke-boxes
kirb

On Aug 14, 4:49*pm, mcdurvish1 wrote:
I get cramps in my fire button hand on this game and only stop playing
when my left hand says I'm done.

I switched my buttons up to micros- it's not the same, but you don't
tire as quickly as with the spring loaded buttons and leaf switches.

The spring buttons they sell as new today have VERY strong springs in
them.

Kirb
Old August 15th 08, 04:32 AM posted to rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,alt.collecting.juke-boxes
GREAT58

Default Atari ASTEROIDS Upright

Game is worth about 450.00 Tops.

Old August 15th 08, 11:13 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Keith Stelter[_2_]

How many records does it hold?
Is it 45's or 78's?

"Great 58 " is correct.
You can't even get $650 these days for a rare game like Bud Tapper!

Old August 15th 08, 12:50 PM posted to rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,alt.collecting.juke-boxes
William

On Aug 14, 11:32 pm, "GREAT58" wrote:

you want too see some REALLY amusing prices ..check out
'silverballamusements' on e-bay. LOL
Old August 15th 08, 09:07 PM posted to rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,alt.collecting.juke-boxes
mystery_base

On Aug 14, 11:32*pm, "GREAT58" wrote:
Game is worth about 450.00 wrote in message

1979 Atari ASTEROIDS Arcade Game

Monitor is bright & clear
Rebuilt Power Supply
Rebuilt Monitor
NEW OVERLAY with NEWLY Powder Coated Control Panel
NEW Buttons
NEW Speaker
Rebuilt Audio Board & Game Board
Works 100%

Link to More Pictures:
http://s34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...an1/asteroids/

$650

We are located in Crystal Lake, IL 60014.
Please email me with any questions.- Hide quoted text -

Agreed. And better deals could be had. I paid $149 for mine on
eBay. Chances are there is one or will be one near to you soon.

- Jeff
Old August 15th 08, 11:23 PM posted to rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,alt.collecting.juke-boxes
MARK

You say gas will be 10.00 a gallon if Obama gets in .Please explain why that
is??.I don't think you can explain that at all.While i don't care for him i
don't know any reason why gas would go up if he gets in office.????.I think
he will get a discount when he fills up because he is daprez!.he will also
get a discount on KFC too)