No left side speakers nsm sapphire

Old August 10th 08, 10:12 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
lostlumberjacks

Default No left side speakers nsm sapphire

I had a fully working nsm sapphire cd jukebox, now I get only sound
out of the right channel, I checked the connections to the left
channel at the output stage and they were a little loose, I tightened
them and still nothing. But if I take the connectors off and connect
them to the right side output the speakers work. So I assume that the
speakers are fine, other than that I've got no idea. I checked all of
the connections at the crossover and still no luck. I am getting some
ac voltage out of the working right channel, but none out of the left
channel. I am checking the voltage at the output.

Is there some reputable jukebox repair company that I can pull the
boards and amps out and send them to be checked? Also can I put the
left channel into the right so I can have all of the speakers working?

Todd Scott
Old August 11th 08, 10:32 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
DesotoFireflite

To: lostlumberjacks
No left side speakers nsm sapphire
By: lostlumberjacks to alt.collecting.juke-boxes on Sun Aug 10 2008 02:12 pm

Is there some reputable jukebox repair company that I can pull the
boards and amps out and send them to be checked? Also can I put the
left channel into the right so I can have all of the speakers working?

Yes, C & C Electronics Restoration
520 E. Starr Ave
Columbus, OH. 43201
614-297-0150

Ask for Gary or Enos. Gary has done more than 5 amps for me on Wurlitzers and
Seeburg, and many TSU usnits. They are good people.

- C.G. Learn
- Valhalla Home Services! - Telnet://valhalla.synchro.net
- A Gamers Paradise - Over 100 Registered Online Game Doors!

--- Synchronet 3.15a-Win32 NewsLink 1.85
Valhalla Home Services! - Over 100 Online Games! - telnet://valhalla.synchro.net