Title Strip sources and format

Old July 1st 03, 04:14 PM
Ric

Default Title Strip sources and format

We are about to change some of our selections, and are looking to replace
all of our title strips.
Where are the usual sources for sheets of strips? Google has brought me
little on the Sterling company.
Do sheets come in 8.5x11, or do I have to deal with printing on the smaller
format?

What is the usual place for the Schwann # / Label Info ?
I've seen it all over the Label, and really have no preference.

TIA,
Ric

Old July 1st 03, 04:41 PM
Don Lanway

For 8.5 X 11 sheets of title strips:
http://www.alwaysjukin.com/
http://green45.com/
www.victoryglass.com

If you want software to print them on card stock:
http://www.lowprofilesoftware.com/

If you have MS Word, here's a web site to download free templates:
http://www.jukebox.tk/

"Ric" wrote in message
news
We are about to change some of our selections, and are looking to replace
all of our title strips.
Where are the usual sources for sheets of strips? Google has brought me
little on the Sterling company.
Do sheets come in 8.5x11, or do I have to deal with printing on the

smaller
format?

What is the usual place for the Schwann # / Label Info ?
I've seen it all over the Label, and really have no preference.

TIA,
Ric

---

Old July 2nd 03, 04:49 AM
Ric

Wow, thanks.
Now the dull drudgery of writing them all down/typing them. ugh

"Don Lanway" wrote in message
newsYhMa.8461$Xm3.1524@sccrnsc02...
For 8.5 X 11 sheets of title strips:
http://www.alwaysjukin.com/
http://green45.com/
www.victoryglass.com

If you want software to print them on card stock:
http://www.lowprofilesoftware.com/

If you have MS Word, here's a web site to download free templates:
http://www.jukebox.tk/

news

Old July 2nd 03, 06:44 AM
Don Lanway

"Ric" wrote in message
t...
Wow, thanks.
Now the dull drudgery of writing them all down/typing them. ugh

Well, you could just buy all new records, WITH title strips, LOL

---