Bush signs dollar coin bill

Old December 24th 05, 05:42 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins

Default Bush signs dollar coin bill

Whether you care or not, or know anything about him or not, the
comments still are unneccesary since you know they only stir up anger
among people who happen to like and respect him.

It's hard to like and respect an idiot who is destroying the country. The
man has already secured his place in history as worst president ever,
passing Jimmy Carter who now stands as second worst president. There won't
be any factories left in the USA by the time he finishes his second term.
The rest of them are heading for Mexico and China. We used to have a lot of
factories here before he took office. Now there are just a lot of empty
buildings with no industries left to occupy them. Plenty of skilled and
high-tech jobs at McDonalds though. Thanks Mr. President!

Old December 24th 05, 10:36 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins

"JohnL" wrote in message

Whether you care or not, or know anything about him or not, the
comments still are unneccesary since you know they only stir up anger
among people who happen to like and respect him.

They are an easy lot to upset. Just yell "gay marriage" really loud.

Old December 24th 05, 10:37 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins

"Jim Murray" wrote in message
Now there are just a lot of empty
buildings with no industries left to occupy them. Plenty of skilled and
high-tech jobs at McDonalds though. Thanks Mr. President!

What does he care? He is still rich ...

Old December 24th 05, 04:25 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins

On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 22:44:06 GMT, "note.boy"
wrote:

"JohnL" wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 12:42:51 GMT, "note.boy"
wrote:

"stonej" wrote in message
egroups.com...
http://msnbc.msn.com/id/10578448/

He can write? When did he learn to do that? Did he use a crayon? Billy

Billy and JAM and Linxluvr are being troll-like, trying to stir up
things with these unneccesary, off-topic anti-Bush comments.

John L.

As I live the UK I couldn't care less who is US President, I don't even know
which party he belongs to.

As I live in the US I could care less who is the Prime Minister in
Breat Britian....Thatcher was the last and only known good one in
recent memory......

Gary

Old December 24th 05, 04:27 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins

wrote:

"JohnL" wrote in message
On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 12:42:51 GMT, "note.boy"
wrote:

"stonej" wrote in message
glegroups.com...
http://msnbc.msn.com/id/10578448/

He can write? When did he learn to do that? Did he use a crayon? Billy

Billy and JAM and Linxluvr are being troll-like, trying to stir up
things with these unneccesary, off-topic anti-Bush comments.

John L.

As I live the UK I couldn't care less who is US President, I don't even know
which party he belongs to.

Bush junior is not the sharpest knife in the kitchen drawer is he. And his
eyes are way too close together. Billy

Whether you care or not, or know anything about him or not, the
comments still are unneccesary since you know they only stir up anger
among people who happen to like and respect him.

John L.

John;
I take it you are an American. I know I am. President Bush squeezed into
the White house both times election wise. I would not think you should
be suprised when you hear of people that don't agree with him. If it
fills you with anger that some people do not like what he has done,
perhaps you should consider trying to get a different form of government
in place. Many people here disagree with me on politics, economics,
religon, etc. Oh well. I've never been angry with them for it. I don't
think we should all agree, and I think the majority should rule. I believe
both things are in place at the present in this country. Every President
that has held office in my lifetime has been picked on. Oh well.
-- dw

Both elections were fixed. Florida the First Time and OHIO the second
time......A Democrat will be in the White House after the next
election......

Gary

Old December 24th 05, 04:50 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins

wrote:

"stonej" wrote in message
roups.com...
http://msnbc.msn.com/id/10578448/

He can write? When did he learn to do that? Did he use a crayon? Billy

Billy and JAM and Linxluvr are being troll-like, trying to stir up
things with these unneccesary, off-topic anti-Bush comments.

John L.

LOL

Lighten up John. We all need a laugh sometimes.

I think the dead president coins is a joke. A very bad idea and a waist
of time and resources.

We all know that a dollar coin will not circulate until the paper dollar
is retired.

JAM
Old December 24th 05, 04:56 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins

John;
I take it you are an American. I know I am. President Bush squeezed into
the White house both times election wise. I would not think you should
be suprised when you hear of people that don't agree with him. If it
fills you with anger that some people do not like what he has done,
perhaps you should consider trying to get a different form of government
in place. Many people here disagree with me on politics, economics,
religon, etc. Oh well. I've never been angry with them for it. I don't
think we should all agree, and I think the majority should rule. I believe
both things are in place at the present in this country. Every President
that has held office in my lifetime has been picked on. Oh well.
-- dw

"I think the majority should rule"

Majority rule is not the form of government we have in the US. In fact
our constitution is designed to prevent the majority from infringing on
the rights of a minority.

To agree to disagree IS the American way. Liberty and justices for all
is the American way. Not liberty and justices for the majority.

JAM
Old December 24th 05, 04:59 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins

Don,

I personally don't have a problem with a president being criticized
for something he's done (I figure you've got to have a pretty tough
hide to get that far). What does bother me is the constant "He's a
dope, he's an idiot, he can't tie his shoes without help" stuff.
First of all, I don't think it's true. Second of all, any joke, no
matter how clever, gets old the 1000th time somebody does a variation
on it. Thirdly, I've had people in other NG's call _me_ an idiot
because I chose to vote for the man. I don't mean "That was pretty
dumb to vote for him"--I mean "If you voted for him, you must be as
stupid as he is".

(I know you didn't make the joke--I'm just telling you why I think
it gets the reaction it does).

take care,
Scott

I don't think he's a dope, or an idiot and I'll bet he can tie his shoes
without help.

I believe he is a liar and a mass murder.

JAM
Old December 24th 05, 05:02 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins

Paul Anderson wrote:

In article , Johnny Thunders
wrote:

This is just another in the long line of mistakes he has made.

It's a mistake to continue to waste money printing dollar bills. It's
a mistake to leave things as they are and not even try to get the
dollar coin circulating.

So although I'm ambivalent about more dead Presidents on our coins, I
believe this bill is not a mistake. At the very least, it will make
spending dollar coins even more fun!

Paul

--
Paul Anderson
OpenVMS Engineering

If you ever see one. Until the dollar bill is retired no dollar coin
will circulate.

JAM
Old December 24th 05, 06:56 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins

wrote:

On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 23:12:37 +0000, JohnL wrote:

On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 22:44:06 GMT, "note.boy"
wrote:

"JohnL" wrote in message
m...
On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 12:42:51 GMT, "note.boy"
wrote:

"stonej" wrote in message
oglegroups.com...
[...]

You are completely dilutional!