Enough.

Old March 21st 05, 12:26 AM
Bud Webster

Default Enough.

Come on, people. Can we please stop feeding this particular energy
beast? I'd like to get back to talking about books.
Old March 21st 05, 01:24 AM
alamocitycomics

As long as these freaks continue I will answer with similar behavior.

Old March 21st 05, 01:43 AM
John Yamamoto-Wilson

alamocitycomics wrote:

As long as these freaks continue I will answer with similar behavior.

Gordon, "these freaks" don't have anything more to do with the legitimate
business of this newsgroup than you do. They are simply enjoying disrupting
the group and taking a rise out of you in the process.

If those people who just want to discuss books had any say in this it would
have all finished long ago.

--
John
http://rarebooksinjapan.com

Old March 21st 05, 02:18 AM
Smelly Old Fart

"alamocitycomics" wrote in message
oups.com...
As long as these freaks continue I will answer with similar behavior.

Hey douchebag,
Here's a web site for ya: http://www.amishrakefight.org/gfy/
You sick freak you!

Old March 21st 05, 03:45 AM
William M. Klimon

"John Yamamoto-Wilson" wrote in
message ...

If those people who just want to discuss books had any say in this it
would
have all finished long ago.

John, you're back. You can see you haven't missed much. What's the latest
brag or brawl from Tokyo?

William M. Klimon
http://www.catholicbookcollector.com

Old March 21st 05, 03:54 AM
alamocitycomics

Here's one for you: www.eat****anddie.com

Old March 21st 05, 04:16 AM
John Yamamoto-Wilson

William M. Klimon wrote:

John, you're back.

Don't know about that; just couldn't resist trying to find out whether this
person realises that what he's doing is a bit like someone who has an
argument with someone while in a store and then starts smashing up the store
in revenge...or whatever.

You can see you haven't missed much.

No, apart from the trolling things have been pretty dead around here.

What's the latest brag or brawl from Tokyo?

Let's wait and see if it's actually possible to hold a civilised discussion
in this forum before getting on to things like that!

--
John
http://rarebooksinjapan.com

Old March 21st 05, 12:43 PM
fwdixon

Yammy, I thought you swore you were leaving this group never to return?
Que pasa?

Old March 21st 05, 03:26 PM
John Yamamoto-Wilson

fwdixon wrote:

Yammy, I thought you swore you were leaving this group never to return?
Que pasa?

Hi, there, Hardy Boy. Knew you'd show up. So, where do you stand? Are you
going to tolerate civilised discussion on rcb, or are you throwing your lot
in with the yahoos?

--
John
http://rarebooksinjapan.com

Old March 21st 05, 10:22 PM
fwdixon

Hi, there, Hardy Boy. Knew you'd show up. So, where do you stand? Are
you
going to tolerate civilised discussion on rcb, or are you throwing your
lot
in with the yahoos?

I stand solidly behind those who desire civilized discussion but have
been getting a good laugh at the antics going on here.