NEW 8track deck replacement MATSU****A drive motors-ebay-$10

Old December 31st 04, 06:28 PM

Default NEW 8track deck replacement MATSU****A drive motors-ebay-$10

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MESE:IT
get 'em while they last !

buy it now for $15

Old December 31st 04, 07:38 PM
8 tracker from hell

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws
eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5741550485&ssPage Name=STRK:MESE:IT
get 'em while they last !

buy it now for $15

another fine NudoFraud industries® fraudulent ebay action
buyer beware.
--
i have an 8 track mind
Old December 31st 04, 08:03 PM
DeserTBoB

On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 14:38:00 -0500, 8 tracker from hell

http://cgi.ebay.com/wssnip/hack/make link unusuable

another fine NudoFraud industries® fraudulent ebay action
buyer beware. snip

$5 motors for $15...WHAT a DEAL! Plus, they come with the NudoFraud®
Industries GAURANTEE of NON-APPLICABILITY! Buy one today. They fit
my Panasonic car deck...and that's IT!

dB
Old January 1st 05, 06:34 PM

Don't listen to this guy, his name is BOB SCARBOROUGH from Arizona, he
has (5) different usernames on ebay-
DESERTBOB-DESERTBOB1-DESERTBOB2-DESERTBOB3-VOXPOPPER- he runs up
negative feedbacks, then changes to another username

he bought a VHS dub from me, returned it for another one, then left
negative feedback disguised as a neutral

he also bought an alignment tape from me, made a copy for himself, then
returned it for a full refund

now he's following my auctions daily, and dogging my Usenet posts- all
are warned, to BAN ALL HIS USERNAMES FROM YOUR EBAY AUCTIONS

my feedback speaks for itself- see link below

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...userid=66fourd...