2004 Fleer Tradition Football BREAKING 120 BOXES! TEAM SETS IN QUANTITY!!

Old July 20th 04, 12:38 AM
Team Sets

Default 2004 Fleer Tradition Football BREAKING 120 BOXES! TEAM SETS IN QUANTITY!!

2004 FLEER TRADITION FOOTBALL TEAM SETS
50-90% OFF BECKETT !!!

FLEER TRADITION football is LIVE and we are about to Break 120 Hobby
BOXES
This week !!!!
We are currently taking requests to RESERVE TEAM BOXES along with all
INSERTS and PARALLELS and JERSEYS that come out of this Product. This
is a great Opportunity for Store Owners and collectors along with Show
Dealers to get QUANTITY of the Players from your City or Team. These
Team Sets will sell all Year long throughout the Season !!
It's difficult these days to find a supplier for Team Sets so we hope
to fill
that Niche with this product along with Future Breaks.

Here's how it Works:

1) E-mail us with the Team Box that you're interested in. (There will
ONLY be 1
Team Box available for Each Team). The popular Teams will sell Fast !
(Depending on Demand...we may also sell 1/2 Team Boxes for some Teams)

2) Specify if you also may want the Parallel, Insert, and Rookie Cards
from
your Team. If you purchase a Team Box...You will have 1st shot at all
Parallels, Inserts & Rookies we pull from that Team. Once we sort
through it all...we will e-mail you a list at Deeply Discounted prices
and sell them all to you at 1 BULK price.

3) No Payment is Due at this time until we are finished Breaking the
product.
At this point we are locking in requests. We will then e-mail you
with what
is available for your Team and price. We estimate shipping will
begin Monday July 26th.

3) We will also have available Blue & Green Parallel Sets along with
Many
Jersey Cards and #'d inserts

What is a Team Box?

All 120 Boxes will be Broken and Sorted by Team. Each Team Box will
contain
roughly 100+ Team Sets that are unsorted. It is too time consuming to
sort
every card into Team sets so we are discounting them to you by putting
them into unsorted Team Boxes.

Each Team Box will contain the regular Cards in the Set # 1-330.
(Rookie Short prints are not included in the Team Box)

We are selling the following TEAM BOXES below. Please e-mail us at
with the Cards that you are interested
in....Our
prices are more than 50%-90% off what Beckett will list the Cards
for!!!
Buy EARLY and Buy CHEAP !!!

We also will have HUGE LOTS of ROOKIES, TRIPLE ROOKIES, BLUE and
GREEN PARALLEL, CRYSTAL PARALLEL (vets #'d 150, rookies #'d 75, Triple
rookies #'d 25), ROOKIE THROWBACK THREADS (Jersey, football, helmet),
DUAL THROWBACK THREADS (Jersey/football #'d 50, jersey/helmet #'d 25,
jersey/jersey #'d 100, patch swatches #'d 75), GRIDIRON TRIBUTES
(regular, Game Worn, Patch #'d 50), CLASSIC COMBINATIONS #'d 250,
SIGNING DAY (regular, parallel #'d 50) + MORE !! Tons of LOW #'D
STUFF AVAILABLE!! ALL CARDS @ 50 - 90% Off BECKETT!!!
Email us at
and LOCK IN your orders now!

Dolphins: $150 (1 Team Box Available)
Surtain/Williams/Chambers/Ogunleye (Team Leaders)
Patrick Surtain
Ricky Williams
Chris Chambers
Adewale Ogunleye
Jason Taylor
Zach Thomas
Randy McMichael
Jay Fiedler
David Boston
A.J. Feeley

Bills: $100 (1 Team Box Available)
Bledsoe/Henry/Shaw/Schobel (Team Leaders)
Drew Bledsoe
Travis Henry
Aaron Schobel
Willis McGahee
Eric Moulds
Josh Reed
Takeo Spikes
London Fletcher
Lawyer Milloy

Patriots: $150 (1 Team Box Available)
Givens/Vrabel/Brady/Cloud (Team Leaders)
David Givens
Tom Brady
Rodney Harrison
Willie McGinest
Daniel Graham
Deion Branch
Ty Law
Tedy Bruschi
Richard Seymour
Corey Dillon
Adam Vinatieri
T.Brady Award Winner

Jets: $100 (1 Team Box Available)
Moss/Pennington/Martin/Ellis (Team Leaders)
Santana Moss
Chad Pennington
Curtis Martin
Shaun Ellis
Anthony Becht
Justin McCareins
Wayne Chrebet
John Abraham
LaMont Jordan

Colts: $150 (1 Team Box Available)
Manning/James/Harrison/Freeney (Team Leaders)
Peyton Manning
Edgerrin James
Marvin Harrison
Dwight Freeney
Troy Walters
Marcus Pollard
Mike Vanderjagt
Dallas Clark
Reggie Wayne
P.Manning Award Winner

Jaguars: $125 (1 Team Box Available)
Smith/Peterson/Taylor/Leftwich (Team Leaders)
Jimmy Smith
Mike Peterson
Fred Taylor
Byron Leftwich
Marcus Stroud
LaBrandon Toefield
Troy Edwards
Kyle Brady

Titans: $100 (1 Team Box Available)
Mason/McNair/George/Rolle (Team Leaders)
Derrick Mason
Steve McNair
Eddie George
Samari Rolle
Erron Kinney
Drew Bennett
Tyrone Calico
Keith Bulluck
S.Mcnair Award Winner

Texans: $75 (1 Team Box Available)
Carr/Davis/Johnson/Coleman (Team Leaders)
David Carr
Domanick Davis
Andre Johnson
Marcus Coleman
Billy Miller
Tony Hollings
Corey Bradford
Jamie Sharper

Raiders: $100 (1 Team Box Available)
Rice/Buchanon/Gannon/Crockett (Team Leaders)
Jerry Rice
Rich Gannon
Sabastian Janikowski
Justin Fargas
Teyo Johnson
Charles Woodson
Jerry Porter
Tim Brown

Broncos: $125 (1 Team Box Available)
Sharpe/Plummer/Portis/Berry (Team Leaders)
Shannon Sharpe
Jake Plummer
Champ Bailey
Rod Smith
Ashley Lelie
Quentin Griffin
Al Wilson
John Lynch
Jason Elam

Chiefs: $125 (1 Team Box Available)
Green/Holmes/Gonzalez/Holliday (Team Leaders)
Trent Green
Priest Holmes
Tony Gonzalez
Vonnie Holliday
Larry Johnson
Dante Hall
Johnnie Morton
Eddie Kennison
Morten Anderson

Chargers: $75 (1 Team Box Available)
Boston/Jammer/Tomlinson/Brees (Team Leaders)
Quentin Jammer
LaDainian Tomlinson
Drew Brees
Donnie Edwards
Doug Flutie
Tim Dwight
Antonio Gates
Eric Parker
Kassim Osgood

Steelers: $150 (1 Team Box Available)
Ward/Maddox/Bettis/Oelhoffen (Team Leaders)
Hines Ward
Tommy Maddox
Jerome Bettis
Kimo von Oelhoffen
Kendrell Bell
Antwaan Randle El
Plaxico Burress
Joey Porter

Browns: $100 (1 Team Box Available)
Holcomb/Green/Northcutt/Little (Team Leaders)
William Green
Dennis Northcutt
Earl Little
Andre Davis
James Jackson
Lee Suggs
Tim Couch
Jeff Garcia
Quincy Morgan

Bengals: $100 (1 Team Box Available)
Johnson/James/Kitna/Johnson (Team Leaders)
Chad Johnson
Tory James
Jon Kitna
Rudi Johnson
Carson Palmer
Peter Warrick
Kelley Washington
Matt Shobel
Brian Simmons

Ravens: $150 (1 Team Box Available)
Suggs/Boller/Lewis/Lewis (Team Leaders)
Terrell Suggs
Kyle Boller
Jamal Lewis
Ray Lewis
Chris McAlister
Peter Boulware
Ed Reed
Travis Taylor
Kevin Johnson
Todd Heap
Ray Lewis Award Winner
T.Suggs Award Winner
J.Lewis Award Winner

Eagles: $150 (1 Team Box Available)
McNabb/Buckhalter/Westbrook/Simon (Team Leaders)
Donovan McNabb
Correll Buckhalter
Brian Westbrook
Terrell Owens
Brian Westbrook
Freddie Mitchell
L.J. Smith
Sheldon Brown
Brian Dawkins
Jevon Kearse

Giants: $125 (1 Team Box Available)
Toomer/Strahan/Barber/Collins (Team Leaders)
Amani Toomer
Michael Strahan
Tiki Barber
Kerry Collins
David Tyree
Tim Carter
Will Allen
Ike Hilliard
Jeremy Shockey

Redskins: $150 (1 Team Box Available)
Coles/Ramsey/Canidate/Smoot (Team Leaders)
Laveranues Coles
Patrick Ramsey
Fred Smoot
Rod Gardner
Mark Brunell
Clinton Portis
Shawn Springs
LaVar Arrington
Taylor Jacobs

Cowboys: $200 (1 Team Box Available)
Carter/Hambrick/Glenn/Newman (Team Leaders)
Quincy Carter
Terry Glenn
Terence Newman
Richie Anderson
Dat Nguyen
Antonio Bryant
Keyshawn Johnson
Jason Witten
Roy Williams

Vikings: $125 (1 Team Box Available)
Moss/Williams/Culpepper/Williams (Team Leaders)
Randy Moss
Kevin Williams
Daunte Culpepper
Moe Williams
Michael Bennett
Nate Burleson
Jim Kleinsasser
Brian Russell

Packers: $250 (1 Team Box Available)
Walker/Favre/Green/Gbaja-Biamila (Team Leaders)
Javon Walker
Brett Favre
Ahman Green
Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila
Robert Ferguson
Darren Sharper
Bubba Franks
Nick Barnett
Donald Driver

Bears: $75 (1 Team Box Available)
Stewart/Thomas/Booker/Urlacher (Team Leaders)
Anthony Thomas
Marty Booker
Brian Urlacher
Rex Grossman
Thomas Jones
Justin Gage
Jerry Azumah
Charles Tillman

David Terrell

Lions: $100 (1 Team Box Available)
Hakim/Bly/Bryson/Harrington (Team Leaders)
Az-Zahir Hakim
Dre’ Bly
Shawn Bryson
Joey Harrington
Artose Pinner
Casey Fitzsimmons
Boss Bailey
Charles Rogers

49ers: $75 (1 Team Box Available)
Owens/Garcia/Barlow/Peterson (Team Leaders)
Kevan Barlow
Julian Peterson
Tony Parrish
Tim Rattay
Cedrick Wilson
Ahmed Plummer
Andre Carter
Brandon Lloyd
Derek Smith

Rams: $125 (1 Team Box Available)
Bulger/Faulk/Holt/Little (Team Leaders)
Marc Bulger
Marshall Faulk
Torry Holt
Leonard Little
Adam Archuleta
Dane Looker
Isaac Bruce
Kurt Warner
Aeneas Williams

Seahawks: $125 (1 Team Box Available)
Jackson/Okeafor/Hasselbeck/Alexander (Team Leaders)
Darrell Jackson
Chike Okeafor
Matt Hasselbeck
Shaun Alexander
Bobby Engram
Chad Brown
Koren Robinson
Itula Mili
Ken Hamlin

Cardinals: $100 (1 Team Box Available)
Boldin/Blake/Shipp/Jackson (Team Leaders)
Anquan Boldin
Marcel Shipp
Dexter Jackson
Bryan Gilmore
Freddie Jones
Bryant Johnson
Josh McCown
Nate Poole
Emmitt Smith
A.Boldin Award Winners

Panthers: $125 (1 Team Box Available)
Delhomme/Davis/Smith/Rucker (Team Leaders)
Jake Delhomme
Stephen Davis
Steve Smith
DeShaun Foster
Muhsin Muhammed
Julius Peppers
Ricky Manning
Kris Jenkins
Rod Smart

Buccaneers: $100 (1 Team Box Available)
McCardell/Rice/Pittman/Johnson (Team Leaders)
Simeon Rice
Brad Johnson
Ronde Barber
Joe Jurevicius
Charles Lee
Joey Galloway
Charlie Garner
Mike Alstott
Derrick Brooks

Falcons: $150 (1 Team Box Available)
Price/Johnson/Duckett/Brooking (Team Leaders)
Peerless Price
T.J. Duckett
Keith Brooking
Michael Vick
Warrick Dunn
Alge Crumpler
Dez White
Brian Finneran
Justin Griffith

Saints: $75 (1 Team Box Available)
Grant/Brooks/McAllister/Horn (Team Leaders)
Charles Grant
Aaron Brooks
Deuce McAllister
Joe Horn
Darren Howard
Michael Lewis
Jerome Pathon
Boo Williams
Donte Stallworth

We will have approximately 50 of each Rookie Below:
Rookies:
# 331 E.Manning Giants
# 332 Larry Fitzgerald Cardinals
# 333 Ben Roethlisberger Steelers
# 334 Tatum Bell Broncos
# 335 Roy Williams Lions
# 336 Drew Henson Cowboys
# 337 Philip Rivers Chargers
# 338 Rashaun Woods 49ers
# 339 Kevin Jones Lions
# 340 Sean Taylor Redskins
# 341 Steven Jackson Rams
# 342 Kellen Winslow, Jr. Browns
# 343 Chris Perry Bengals
# 344 J.P. Losman Bills
# 345 Greg Jones Jaguars
# 346 Reggie Williams Jaguars
# 347 Michael Clayton Buccaneers
# 348 Jonathan Vilma Jets
# 349 Julius Jones Cowboys
# 350 Michael Jenkins Falcons

We will have approximately 25 of each Rookie Below:
Trio Rookies:
# 351 Manning/Rivers/Roethlisberger
# 352 Williams/Fitzgerald/Williams
# 353 Berrian/Hamilton/Evans
# 354 Colbert/Udeze/Poole
# 355 Gamble/Robinson/Hall
# 356 Hartsock/Troupe/Watson
# 356 Morant/Wilford/Darling
# 357 Shaub/McCown/Pickett
# 359 Bell/Turner/Cobbs
# 360 Knight/Moore/Wilson

We will have approximately 10 of each Rookie Below:
Ultra Update Rookies:
# U234 D.J Williams Broncos
# U235 Mewelde Moore Vikings
# U236 Ben Watson Patriots
# U237 Robert Gallery Raiders
# U238 DeAngelo Hall Falcons
# U239 Luke McCown Browns
# U240 Ben Troupe Titans
# U241 Keary Colbert Panthers
# U242 Matt Shaub Falcons
# U243 Kenechi Udeze Vikings
# U244 Jeff Smoker Rams
# U245 Derrick Hamilton 49ers
# U246 Bernard Berrian Bears
# U247 Devard Darling Ravers
# U248 Johnnie Morant Raiders
# U249 Vince Wilfork Patriots
# U250 Jerricho Cotchery Jets
# U251 Darius Watts Broncos
# U252 Carlos Francis Raiders
# U253 P.K. Sam Patriots

We will have approximately 35 of each Insert Below:
Gridiron Tributes:
# 1 GT-Steve Mcnair Titans
# 2 GT-Tom Brady Patriots
# 3 GT-Peyton Manning Colts
# 4 GT-Chad Pennington Jets
# 5 GT-Donovan McNabb Eagles
# 6 GT-Brett Favre Packers
# 7 GT-Jerry Rice Raiders
# 8 GT-Emmitt Smith Cardinals
# 9 GT-Ricky Williams Dolphins
# 10 GT-Priest Holmes Chiefs
# 11 GT-LaDainian Tomlinson Chargers
# 12 GT-Jeremy Shockey Giants
# 13 GT-Byron Leftwich Jaguars
# 14 GT-Marvin Harrison Colts
# 15 GT-Jamal Lewis Ravens
# 16 GT-Ahman Green Packers
# 17 GT-Brian Urlacher Bears
# 18 GT-Michael Vick Falcons
# 19 GT-Clinton Portis Redskins
# 20 GT-Randy Moss Vikings

We will have approximately 20 of each Insert Below:
Signing Day
# 1 SD-Eli Manning Giants
# 2 SD-Larry Fitzgerald Cardinals
# 3 SD-Ben Roethlisberger Steelers
# 4 SD-J.P. Losman Bills
# 5 SD-Roy Williams Lions
# 6 SD-Steven Jackson Rams
# 7 SD-Rashaun Woods 49ers
# 8 SD-Reggie Williams Jaguars
# 9 SD-Michael Jenkins Falcons
# 10 SD-Philip Rivers Chargers
# 11 SD-Drew Henson Cowboys
# 12 SD-Kevin Jones Lions
# 13 SD-Lee Evans Bills
# 14 SD-Michael Clayton Buccaneers
# 15 SD-Chris Perry Bengals

Blue Parallel Sets- $$

Green Parallel sets-$$

We will also Have a Full list of:
Crystal Parallels #'d to 150 and 75
Classic Combo Jerseys #'d to 250
Signing Day Parallels #'d to 50
Rookie Throwback Thread Jerseys, Footballs & Helmets
Dual Jersey/Balls,Jersey/Helmets,Jersey/Jerseys
Dual Patch/Patch
Rookie Hats Off Memorabilia