Brunswick, GA Jukebox Repair

Old February 23rd 07, 12:10 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Will Repair

Default Brunswick, GA Jukebox Repair

Anyone in the Brunswick, Georgia area repair electromechanical
jukeboxes and/or have used parts for Wurlitzer EM jukeboxes?

Old February 23rd 07, 06:09 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
John Robertson

On 2007-02-22 16:10:45 -0800, "Will Repair" said:

Anyone in the Brunswick, Georgia area repair electromechanical
jukeboxes and/or have used parts for Wurlitzer EM jukeboxes?

We have parts, but a bit away from GA. Try Jukebox Junkyard in Lizella GA...

John :-#)#
--
(Please post followups or tech enquires to the newsgroup) John's
Jukes Ltd. 2343 Main St., Vancouver, BC, Canada V5T 3C9 Call

Old February 23rd 07, 07:40 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Will Repair

Thanks John.
I sent email to you asking about parts for this customer.

Old February 23rd 07, 10:34 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
John Robertson

On 2007-02-22 16:10:45 -0800, "Will Repair" said:

Anyone in the Brunswick, Georgia area repair electromechanical
jukeboxes and/or have used parts for Wurlitzer EM jukeboxes?

We have parts, but a bit away from GA. Try Jukebox Junkyard in Lizella GA...

John :-#)#

Oh, right, got that this morning. You forgot to mention the parts
needed are for the older style North American Wurlitzer jukeboxes.
Wurlitzer USA has NO parts for the EM style jukeboxes (3800 and
previous) and only parts for the post around 1989 jukeboxes in stock.

For the other parts you are stuck with asking me if I have them or
Victory Glass. I am still organizing the parts section for the 70's and
earlier jukes - might have what you need, but may have trouble finding
it...

John :-#)#

Florida Jukebox Repair Jack Juke Boxes 1 January 17th 11 01:52 PM
Jukebox Repair Tech in Northern VA? Jim Juke Boxes 1 January 25th 07 01:53 AM
Need Vintage Jukebox Repair Referral in NC [email protected] Juke Boxes 1 October 12th 05 12:47 PM
Need jukebox repair in Northern WI Herb Schanke Juke Boxes 0 July 8th 05 04:32 PM
Rowe Jukebox Repair - San Diego scott Juke Boxes 2 December 31st 04 10:16 PM