WTB: H.E. Harris WW Heirloom Binders 3.5", Dk. Brn. gold globe on cover

Old November 5th 03, 02:16 AM
Jean

Default WTB: H.E. Harris WW Heirloom Binders 3.5", Dk. Brn. gold globe on cover

I am looking to buy 3 Harris Worldwide Binders 3.5". I sent for new
ones, but they don't match the ones I have. I need the ones that say
Worldwide Stamp Album on the side, and have a picture of a globe
embossed in gold on the cover, and a smaller globe on the side at the
bottom. First time I ever posted, hope I did it right. Thanks, Jean