FS/FA: Scarce Leonidas Sampanis withdrawn Greek stamps - some on eBay

Old January 12th 05, 03:03 PM
Abstamps

Default FS/FA: Scarce Leonidas Sampanis withdrawn Greek stamps - some on eBay

Hi,

Among my current eBay items I have some of the scarce Leonidas Sampanis withdrawn Greek stamps in unmounted mint (mint never hinged) condition. If this is in your collecting area you might well find it to be worth taking a look. I have seen forecasts of this being the scarcest Greek stamp of the last 50 years. At the moment it is still available at a reasonable price.

Fixed Price on eBay

Sheet of 10 Leonidas Sampanis withdrawn Greek stamp UM - MNH £86.00

Leonidas Sampanis scarce withdrawn Greek stamp UM - MNH £9.50

Block of 4 Leonidas Sampanis Olympics stamps UM - MNH £37.10

Leonidas Sampanis Scarce withdrawn Greek stamp on Cover £17.80

For auction on eBay

Leonidas Sampanis Olympics stamps UM - MNH Block of 4 £34.90

Sheet of 10 Leonidas Sampanis withdrawn Greek stamp UM - MNH £84.90

Leonidas Sampanis scarce withdrawn Greek stamp UM - MNH £4.95

Please go he

http://search.stores.ebay.co.uk/sear...&submit=Search

If your computer has any problem accessing links or the link gets garbled in
the posting, please do a seller search on johndin

If you do not want to go to eBay, please go he

http://www.itjustgetsbetter.com/

Thanks and kind regards,

John D