For Mr. Snow...

Old August 29th 03, 07:32 AM
ftecaw

Default For Mr. Snow...

"Fred" wrote in message
Mr. Snow, I have always loved the IHC and have quite a few nice specimens.

WTF? Lay off the crack pipe and go to your local coin dealer. Despite the
horror stories you could read here most of them will give you the straight
dope.

Although I have never attributed them...they were simply purchased for

their
dates in my album(All Mint State). I am impressed by your encyclopeadic
knowledge of the series.

My first question is: Are you also an expert in Flying Eagle Cents as

well?
I have an 1857 Flying Eagle which appears to have a re-cut date or
re-punched date ???

My second question is: Am I able to send it to you for a better, close-up,
and personal view of it?

I would eventually like to solve this mystery.

Thanks,
Fred

Old August 29th 03, 11:42 AM
Fred

FEE.....FI....FO....FUM!!!!!!
I smell a troll thats dumb!

Fred
"should work for Disney"

Old August 29th 03, 02:38 PM
DONDI3

In article , "Fred"
writes:

FEE.....FI....FO....FUM!!!!!!
I smell a troll thats dumb!

Fred
"should work for Disney"

"ftecaw" wrote in message
> [...]

No kidding. He's probably the most transparent troll of the many that visit
here. You'd think he'd have a little pride in his avocation and learn to do it
so 13 year olds can spot it so easily.

dondi3
DONDI enterprises. BUY, SELL, TRADE. RARE COINS & PRECIOUS METALS
Member COINNET, CSNS, ANA, INA, MOON, ILNA.