Ethics of Book Disbinding...

Old December 20th 04, 01:30 PM
Bob

"John Yamamoto-Wilson" wrote

OK, Bob, You win. I can do without the aggro.

Yammy seems you can dish it out but you can't take it.

Old December 20th 04, 02:30 PM

Merry Crimbo back.

I suggest ignoring Bob. He's a pathetic stalker, pathetically clutching
at any passing trouser-leg for attention. A brisk walk in the opposite
direction should work.

CB

Old December 20th 04, 04:02 PM
Bob

wrote in message
oups.com...
Merry Crimbo back.

I suggest ignoring Bob. He's a pathetic stalker, pathetically clutching
at any passing trouser-leg for attention. A brisk walk in the opposite
direction should work.

Yet another hypocritical windbag heard from.
Hoppy you've been stalking Pelan for months - you should put that much
effort into your half-assed vanity press publications.

Old December 20th 04, 04:35 PM
Bud Webster

On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 08:30:52 -0500, "Bob"
wrote:

"John Yamamoto-Wilson" wrote

OK, Bob, You win. I can do without the aggro.

Yammy seems you can dish it out but you can't take it.

Bob, shut the **** up. I've defended you, and I've tried (and
succeeded) to find value in most of your posts, but SHUT UP.

In many ways, you're every bit as bad as Palmer and Barker.
Old December 20th 04, 06:49 PM
Bob

wrote:

"John Yamamoto-Wilson" wrote

OK, Bob, You win. I can do without the aggro.

Yammy seems you can dish it out but you can't take it.

Bob, shut the **** up. I've defended you, and I've tried (and
succeeded) to find value in most of your posts, but SHUT UP.

In many ways, you're every bit as bad as Palmer and Barker.

Sorry Bud but that windbag started it and now whines when anybody gives him
a dose of his own medicine.
I won't shut up until that pimple goes away.
So there - nyah!

rec.collecting.books FAQ Hardy-Boys.net Books 0 May 9th 04 08:39 PM
[FAQ] rec.collecting.books FAQ Mike Berro Books 0 December 26th 03 08:18 PM
Book signing information Ted Kupczyk Autographs 6 November 2nd 03 02:04 PM
autographs dani.steiner General 0 July 19th 03 06:08 AM
Reducing Autograph Collection dani.steiner Autographs 0 July 16th 03 02:29 PM