FS: (in the UK) 1967 Tina comics

Old November 23rd 03, 11:33 AM
Marie-Carmen

Default FS: (in the UK) 1967 Tina comics

I am in the Uk and I am selling 13 Tina comics from 1967 all together
for 15 UK pounds plus postage. Payment must be in UK pounds please.
The comics feature the following stories: Barbie the Model Girl, ,Jane
Bond Secret Agent, Moira Slave Girl of Rome, Here come the Space
Girls, My Chum Yum Yum, Jackie and the Wild Boys, The School in the
Sun, The Trolls are here to stay, Little Women and Good Wives.

All the comics have a photo on the back cover of a BARBIE or one of
her friends or family.

Fairly good condition, all have their complete covers but with corner
bumping, and slightly faded.

Number 15: June 3 1967, blonde American Girl on back cover
Number 16: June 10 1967, blonde Bubble Cut on back cover
Number 17: June 17 1967, blonde American Girl on back cover
Number 18: June 24 1967, brunette Skipper on back cover
Number 19: July 1 1967, brunette Francie on back cover
Number 20: July 8 1967, blonde Skipper on back cover
Number 21: July 15 1967, blonde Francie on back cover
Number 24: August 5 1967, brunette Francie on back cover
Number 25: August 12 1967,blonde Francie on back cover
Number 26: August 19 1967, brunette Skipper on back cover
Number 27: August 26 1967, brunette Francie on back cover
Number 28: September 2 1967, blonde American Girl on back cover
Number 29: September 9 1967, brunette Francie on back cover

Please put "Tina comics" in the subject header when you email me. I
can send digital photos if required
Thanks.
Old April 24th 12, 02:39 PM
Fanfoue Fanfoue is offline
Junior Member

Hi,
I live in France and I am interested to buy these magazines.
Please let me know how to proceed.
Many thanks,
Felix Meynet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie-Carmen View Post