Erasers for Scripto Classics & K750-K780

Old April 24th 11, 06:00 PM
Halfhyde Halfhyde is offline
Junior Member

Default Erasers for Scripto Classics & K750-K780

Does anyone know of any currently available, new erasers, that will fit these Scripto pencils? I am told that the Scripto J150 was the original, but any of those that may be found on ebaY, etc. would most likely be hard and discolored.
I am looking for anything that might fit that is currently available.
Thanks,

Michael Little
Phoenix, Arizona
Old September 29th 12, 10:55 PM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
[email protected]

--
Halfhyde

Looking for same, any replies?

Inkredible Erasers molly Marketplace 0 May 27th 08 02:12 PM
How to separate Scripto Ink Reserve pen section from barrel? virgiliopoeta Pens & Pencils 0 December 11th 05 02:08 AM
Rotring Tikky Erasers Michael Pens & Pencils 3 May 19th 05 02:22 PM
Scripto "Classic" pencil? John B. Egger Pens & Pencils 1 November 23rd 03 03:25 PM
Looking for 1980's pencil erasers... MoreOfTheBugs General 0 September 9th 03 03:12 AM