Gangsters- Go Rob THIEF Mark Bardell of Ill-Gotten Millions?

Old June 22nd 11, 09:37 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace,dc.general,soc.culture.british
[email protected]

Default Gangsters- Go Rob THIEF Mark Bardell of Ill-Gotten Millions?

Gangs Go rob THIEF Mark Bardell

It seems that some of the gangs in Washington DC are now taking an interest in
Mark Bardell.
Who will be robbing him first?
Will it be Mara Salvatrucha 13?
Or will it be the Bloods & Crips?

These gangs are very interested in ripping off scammers who have many millions
of undeclared wealth.

And don't forget the FBI and IRS, who are investigating for RICO, Proceeds of
Crime, International Money Laundering, plus massive TAX FRAUD.

Gangs, just go to:

Mark Bardell
6 Aspen Glen Ct
Owings Mills, MD

410) 998-9002

Since Bardell has another property in Birmingham England, which of the
Birmingham gangs will be razing it to the ground?

Will it be the Stonehouse Gang, or the Muslim BirminghamPanthers?
Or perhaps the Lynx Gang, or Johnson Crew?

His insurance companies will be cancelling policies, since he is such a bad risk
now, and they would have to pay when he gets burned out.

One of Bardell's biggest victims, from whom he stole many millions in valuable
collections which the senior had consigned, has now had a near-fatal heart
attack. He has so far had 2 heart operations to save his life. The family are
now mproviding all kinds of documentary evidence, together with USPS.

They pray daily, that Bardell gets stomach cancer, or else gets incinerated.

Alternatively, that he suffers from lead poisoning to the skull, or perhaps from
a surfeit of C4

Moochers beware...

HMRC To Use 'Web Robots' To Hunt Down Tax Cheats

Tom Jow itt

Tax cheats bewa HM Revenue & Customs is planning to use web bots to
crack down on tax evasion

The announcement from the HMRC says that it will utilise "web robot"
software to search the Internet and find targeted information about
specified people and companies. HMRC also says that by using the software
it can more accurately pinpoint people who have failed to pay the right
tax. But it seems that the government software will also be used to locate
people who are trading without informing HMRC.

Bots On The Prowl

The web robot software (essentially Internet bots) will be used in
conjunction with the department’s Connect computer system.
"Connect alerts HMRC to previously invisible tax evasion by matching a
vast amount of HMRC and third-party data, enabling a fast and focused
response to tax evasion," said HMRC. "It shines a light onto previously
hidden relationships, uncovering anomalies between such elements as bank
interest, property income and lifestyle indicators before homing in on
unexplained inconsistencies."
"By being open about our areas of interest for the coming year we hope to
maximise that exchange of information and ensure we reduce the tax gap and
help customers pay what they owe," said Wells, HMRC’s Director of Risk and
Intelligence.
"We will use the information we gather to pursue people who choose not to
use the opportunities we provide for them to put their affairs in order on
the best possible terms," said Wells. "It will be more expensive if we
come and find people, so I urge them to come forward and disclose
voluntarily."

Moonlighting Clampdown

The decision to target cyberspace to hunt down those evading tax comes as
HMRC continues its campaign to recover around £7 billion lost to the
Treasury each year. It is thought that this latest development, the use
of ‘web robots’, will help HMRC track down rogue eBay and Gumtree
businesses, as well as people earning second incomes by acting as private
tutors. It will also help it hunt down so called cash-in-hand handymen
and traders.

A HMRC spokesman told the Guardian newspaper for example that the software
will be used to look on services such as Google and eBay to identify
traders, and will then cross-reference it against its own
systems.
"For example, it will see if Mr Smith’s sale of mobile phones is a trade,"
the spokesman said. "If, when it looks back into our systems and finds
that Mr Smith works at a supermarket and there is no mention of online
trading, the compliance staff will contact him. "It’s about catching
moonlighters. We want to let these people know that we are on to them," he
told the Guardian.

Connect Success
However before designing and launching this and other campaigns, the
department will seek input from interested parties.
In September last year the department’s new Connect computer system helped
HMRC discover that millions
of people had been taxed incorrectly between 2008 and 2010. Those people
faced either a tax rebate or a d emand to make up underpaid income tax.

Old June 22nd 11, 09:42 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace,dc.general,soc.culture.british
Victor Williams

On 6/22/2011 16:37, wrote:
Gangs Go rob THIEF Mark Bardell

You keep saying this sort of stuff - doesn't it hurt that no-one
actually believes you? Perhaps it's due to your own shady past...
(vw)