Chuck made the news

Old July 10th 08, 02:06 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
imtheman

Default Chuck made the news

On Jul 5, 10:04*am, DeserTBoB wrote:

Hey Noodles! *You had to go to the depths of Arkansas to find someone
dumb enough to buy your bull****, eh? *Too funny! *Is that where you
got yoru "degrees in banking and electronics"...a greasy spoon's dish
sink?

This just shows you how narcissistic Charlie (Noodles) Nudo really is.
He delights in seeing his name in print and loves to rub people's
noses in it when he does. Yes Noodles, you are full of yourself. That
is very sad. Plus, you also show how full of yourself that you enjoy
talking about yourself and talking to yourself via your many sock-
puppet accounts that you have on Usenet/Google. Plus, it's enough to
make anyone sick.

Nobody likes a narcissistic person and the way that you get pummeled
in this forum when you show off how full of yourself you really is
proof positive of that. I guess that you're a loser again.

But as Valdy, a Canadian folk singer/songwriter once sang, "The Loser
Always Has To Play Again."

Then again, no matter how much you play, you will always lose.
Old July 10th 08, 06:02 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On Tue, 8 Jul 2008 18:14:03 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

I guess Zito is away or his computer gave up on him. I expected him to
be crowing about making the news. snip

Well, not really. He's been completely embarrassed due to the article
giving away his true stock in trade, washing dishes at a greasy spoon.
When I was in high school, guys worked at service stations after
school, or a garage, or maybe, if they weren't mechanicalliy inclined,
at a fast food joint. If they were stoners, they worked at the local
Wherehouse or Licorice Pizza slinging LPs and tapes. Me? I worked in
a law office my junior and senior years. NO one washed dishes...that
was for the "short bus" kids. Hmmm...maybe this is an indicator of
Charlie's IQ?

Any guess where he might be? My
guess is he's at Harry's U-Pull-It looking for more rusted out car
parts to flog on Ebay. snip

Try the dumpsters out by the "gates with no gates" at Lake Bumler
Trailer Resort. If you see butt crack moving around amongst the
refuse, you found him.

Hey Noodles! Looks like Wendy's won't be able to hand you your dream
job, since they don't even use dishes. Just repeat this 100 times
before bed: "DING! Fries are done!" You could be a fully functional
fries jockey in...oh...3 months! Better gitter done, though...GE's
flattening of Mountain Top is coming soon!