------ Dont deal with ..ROOKIECARDINC !!!!!!!!!

Old July 1st 03, 09:38 PM
JJSPORTZ

Default ------ Dont deal with ..ROOKIECARDINC !!!!!!!!!

Here is our conversation, you be the judge.

JJSPORTZ: hi
ROOKIECARDINC: hello
JJSPORTZ: I have a finest james redemption. what are you paying?
ROOKIECARDINC: i have been getting them for $75
JJSPORTZ: wow and you have been getting a lot?
ROOKIECARDINC: 3 so far
JJSPORTZ: ill take 1 for 100 if your looking to sell.
JJSPORTZ: fast 25 bucks
ROOKIECARDINC: i am not dumb i have been in this buisness 15 years don't bs
me
JJSPORTZ: unless you are trying to loball everyone into thinking you are
actually finding people to sell them to you for 75.
JJSPORTZ: so have i
ROOKIECARDINC: i am buying low selling high like every smart dealer
JJSPORTZ: so make 25 with me. smart dealers take the cash and dont bet
on a posibility
ROOKIECARDINC: sure send the carh
JJSPORTZ: email me the deal and i will pay by paypal
ROOKIECARDINC: i don't think so
JJSPORTZ: you just said we had a deal.
ROOKIECARDINC: yea right\
JJSPORTZ: "ROOKIECARDINC: sure send the carh"
JJSPORTZ: that sounds like a deal to me
ROOKIECARDINC: get a grip trying to rip me off
JJSPORTZ: how is that ripping you off??? you pay 75 i offer to pay 100
sounds like you are making money..right?
ROOKIECARDINC: send me yours for $100.00
JJSPORTZ: why?? im looking to buy yours?
ROOKIECARDINC: need 250.00 each
JJSPORTZ: beleave me I WILL let everyone on the message boards and
newsgroups how you do business.
ROOKIECARDINC: i will do the same for you
JJSPORTZ: what did i do wrong? i offered you 100 you said send the cash
and now you are backing out. tell your story from the highest hill.
ROOKIECARDINC: save all that drama for someone else say what you want as I
WILL WHAT A JOKE!!! Trying to rip me off.