Need help with Crane Crest Paper?

Old December 9th 03, 07:13 PM
Henry

Default Need help with Crane Crest Paper?

Hello,

I need your help guys.....

I'm trying to buy some Crane Crest Paper but living in Montreal, Crane will
only ship UPS to Canada in which the brokerage fees would amount more than
my order itself, let alone the usual customs and taxes.

I'm wondering if anyone here have access to buying Crane paper at actual
stores and can help me out.

Specifically, I'm looking for the Crane Crest 24lbs Flourescent White Paper
labelled as a Corporate Letterhead on their site, and it's matching
envelope.

Links are he

Evenlopes:
http://www.crane.com/prdSellLarge.as...3948&Ca tID=1
9886

Paper:
http://www.crane.com/prdSellLarge.as...3948&XS ellSr
c=19887

Thanks.

HK

Old December 9th 03, 09:24 PM
Henry

The search is called off. Thanks to a friend in the US, she's found them for
me.

HK

Old December 9th 03, 09:57 PM
Ron Wilbanks

Excellent, but now you me interested in buying some of this paper to try
it out. I wonder how this paper compares to Clairefontaine?

--
Sincerely yours,

Ron Wilbanks

"Like a prized watch, a good fountain pen is a trusted companion for life."

Spam filter: -1 for the real thing!

Old December 10th 03, 01:16 AM
so what

Hi Ron!

Crane is a different kind of paper than Clairfontaine. You can order samples of
Crane from their website. I don't know how to describe it, but Clairfontaine
is smooth and cool. Crane is smooth, but not silky like Clairfontaine.

It's not "better or worse", but "different".

How's school?

delete what doesn't belong there

Satrap
I find delusions of grandeur to be absolutely true