Rock Ola CD-8 Question

Old July 6th 17, 12:36 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
[email protected][_2_]

Default Rock Ola CD-8 Question

Good morning
I have a Rock Ola CD-8 Bubbler jukebox that has on board computer issues. It is a black box computer. My repair guy is saying it is no longer repairable so I'm wondering what options I have. Is there somewhere that I can purchase an operating-reconditioned computer? Is there a conversion/upgrade kit that I can install to get the juke up and running again? It's in perfect condition other than the non functioning computer and I just hate to retire it from service as it's been a great machine over the years. Can anyone help? Thanks.
Steve
Old July 6th 17, 05:13 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
John Robertson

On 2017/07/06 4:36 AM, wrote:
Good morning
I have a Rock Ola CD-8 Bubbler jukebox that has on board computer issues. It is a black box computer. My repair guy is saying it is no longer repairable so I'm wondering what options I have. Is there somewhere that I can purchase an operating-reconditioned computer? Is there a conversion/upgrade kit that I can install to get the juke up and running again? It's in perfect condition other than the non functioning computer and I just hate to retire it from service as it's been a great machine over the years. Can anyone help? Thanks.
Steve

Just because your technician says something is no longer repairable
don't assume he is correct. They just may not have heard of the internet:

https://rjb.sharepoint.com/Pages/Juk...rviceTips.aspx

https://rjb.sharepoint.com/Pages/Amp...terRepair.aspx

If he can't help then ask the Rockola factory if they recommend someone
(or do that first)

http://www.rock-ola.com/

John ;-#)#

John's Jukes Ltd.
(604)872-5757 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)
www.flippers.com