RARE and hard to find Promos DIRT Cheap

Old May 4th 04, 05:22 AM
Ronald Moore

Default RARE and hard to find Promos DIRT Cheap

Everyone,

I just listed several 100+ promo card lots for $9.99 on ebay. I will
eventually list over
30 different lots of promos to list many which include rare and hard to find
cards. You'll find lots of buffy, star wars, star trek, and many others.
Just do an ebay seller search for ronbothegreat.

Lot # 1 - Lots of buffy and Angel promos
Lot # 2 - Buffy, James Bond and Angel
Lot # 3 - Buffy, James Bond and Angel
Lot # 4 - Buffy, Marvel, Angel and James Bond
Lot # 5 - Buffy, Marvel, Angel and James Bond
Lot # 6 - Lord of the Rings, James Bond, Harry Potter
Lot # 7 - Lady Death, Marvel, Olivia
Lot # 8 - Lord of the Rings, Marvel, Olivia
Lot # 9 - Lady Death, Lord of the Rings, Marvel, Olivia
Lot # 10 - Harry Potter, Lady Death, Lord of the Rings, Marvel, Olivia,
James Bond
Lot # 11 - Philly Non-sports show, Sailor Moon, Simpsons
Lot # 12 - Star Wars, Star Trek
Lot # 13 - Star Trek, Sailor Moon, Simpsons
Lot # 14 - Star Wars, Star Trek, Sailor Moon, Simpsons

http://members.ebay.com/ws2/eBayISAP...=ronbothegreat

--

http://www.geocities.com/ronbothegreat/ronbopage1.html

Old May 4th 04, 04:10 PM
Star Trek Card Geek

Hey, Ron..you're message title made me giggle cause I've just had two
truckloads of dirt trucked in for some landscaping projects and I
din't think the dirt was particularly cheap

Lynne

Lynne Stewart http://www.jklm.net/
KLM Enterprises, Inc. Home of the Trek Card Geek!

Webpages that offer all sorts of ways for ST Card Geeks
to enjoy their addiction! Visit our ST Card Information pages,
the Sales Site, the Auctionne site, the message board..we've got it
all
Old May 4th 04, 11:21 PM
Ronald Moore

Landscaping dirt is really special rare stuff, I'm talking run of the mill
dump it out of your shoes after hiking dirt. :~)

--

http://www.geocities.com/ronbothegreat/ronbopage1.html

Old May 5th 04, 06:54 PM
Paul B.

Would that be the stuff similar to that which certain sport card companies
put on memorabilia cards?
Au Res.,
Paul

--