(RCSD) this young lady (2 years old) must collect stamps

Old February 9th 08, 05:31 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Blair (TC)

Default (RCSD) this young lady (2 years old) must collect stamps

(RCSD) this young lady (2 years old) must collect stamps.

http://www.biertijd.com/mediaplayer/?itemid=4023

Blair
Old February 9th 08, 11:16 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Rodney

Wow! what a cute babe,
I gotta getta date,
Now, what was that little restaurant on 53rd street?................
http://cjoint.com/data/ckan6BMqcd.htm

Old February 10th 08, 12:59 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Blair (TC)

On Feb 9, 6:16 pm, "rodney" wrote:
Wow! what a cute babe,
I gotta getta date,
Now, what was that little restaurant on 53rd street?................http://cjoint.com/data/ckan6BMqcd.htm

I will bet that at 2 years of age, she knows more
about geography than certain supposed world leaders.

Blair
Old February 10th 08, 01:44 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Rodney

Yes, rather amazing,
we had a young nipper on a TV show a few years ago,
You could name any country in the world,
and he would give you the capital City.
He was around 8yo IIRC.
He should collect stamps

Old February 10th 08, 04:11 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
David Hicks[_2_]

Quote " I will bet that at 2 years of age, she knows more
about geography than certain supposed world leaders. "

Come on Guys, forget these elections you are having, you have your next
President here !!!!!! why go searching for something else ?

Got to say I am impressed, that she even knows the names, let alone where
they are -- 20 tons unsorted Kiloware on my way to her, If I can have it
back and sorted by the week-end please .........

Old February 10th 08, 02:38 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Blair (TC)

On Feb 9, 11:11 pm, "David Hicks" wrote:
Quote " I will bet that at 2 years of age, she knows more
about geography than certain supposed world leaders. "

Come on Guys, forget these elections you are having, you have your next
President here !!!!!! why go searching for something else ?

Got to say I am impressed, that she even knows the names, let alone where
they are -- 20 tons unsorted Kiloware on my way to her, If I can have it
back and sorted by the week-end please .........

No elections here David. Rodney is from Australia and I am from
Canada.

8*)

Blair
Old February 10th 08, 11:22 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Rodney

"Sir F. A. Rien"
Let's hope she will not turn out as dysfunctional as most child savants.

I was watching a documentary on this very thing last evening,
the narrator on close, suggested amongst other "tortured geniuses"
be Vincent Van Gogh and Picasso.
I wasn't aware Picasso suffered any problems?

"Creative Disorders"
is a documentary which tells the story of Nick Van Bloss,
a musical prodigy living with Tourettes Syndrome. Nick's first tic occurred
when
he was seven and from then on, his body was no longer his own. He describes
the
syndrome as "like something inside of me, making me do things that I don't
want to
do". As a child, he punched himself in the stomach, bit hard surfaces until
his teeth broke,
yelped, grabbed and spat at strangers. Nick found refuge in playing the
piano;
somehow his concentration on the keys banished the Tourettes.