New Stamp Forum & Sales

Old February 16th 08, 08:46 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Jet

Default New Stamp Forum & Sales

http://stamps.myfineforum.org/index.php

Thanks for looking

Old February 17th 08, 09:17 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Svend[_2_]

Thank you for the invitation "Jet". But who are you really? A collector for
40 years collecting unused stamps worldwide? Now wanting to sell parts of
your collection? because it has become too big! That is what I can read in
your fine forum.

Unlike a few years ago it has today become so very easy to create new
forums. I like the idea. For Stamp collectors the net is a brilliant tool.
But your purpose seems to use a forum to sell your unused stamps only.
Nothing wrong about that, indeed. I do not suggest that you strip either. We
need to protect our identities on the net. But what are your skills? Your
specialties? Your intentions with the forum? Tell us and the group can
assess whether your new forum is a personal shop of yours only or - well - a
real forum worth joining.

Have a nice day
Svend

Old February 17th 08, 10:15 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Jet

"Svend" wrote in message
Thank you for the invitation "Jet". But who are you really? A collector
for 40 years collecting unused stamps worldwide? Now wanting to sell parts
of your collection? because it has become too big! That is what I can read
in your fine forum.

Unlike a few years ago it has today become so very easy to create new
forums. I like the idea. For Stamp collectors the net is a brilliant tool.
But your purpose seems to use a forum to sell your unused stamps only.
Nothing wrong about that, indeed. I do not suggest that you strip either.
We need to protect our identities on the net. But what are your skills?
Your specialties? Your intentions with the forum? Tell us and the group
can assess whether your new forum is a personal shop of yours only or -
well - a real forum worth joining.

Thanks for your response Svend, and I take your point.

There's no more to me than you have read on my forum except that I am a
carer for my 2 disabled children.
I wasn't sure that was relevant.
I mostly fundraise for charities while caring so I don't have a lot of time
for my own collection any more.

The forum is not just for me to sell but for anyone to sell. I just haven't
any members yet
so there's only me selling.

I don't think I have any skills, as such, but I am a good carer to my
children, I enjoy fundraising for charities and I love stamps.

It is hoped that it will also be for chatting about stamps and coins and
making new friends. A new forum has to start somewhere
and I am hoping it will become a nice place to have a chat with likeminded
people.
And of course anyone can sell from there too and that is why I wanted to add
the fundraising forums for charities/good causes
as well as the selling forums.

A forum only becomes a forum because of it's members. It will belong to them
and not me.
I will just do what I have to do to keep it running nicely the members do
the rest.
When I get some that is.

All the best

Old February 17th 08, 02:04 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Svend[_2_]

"Jet" wrote in message

"Svend" wrote in message
[...]

Thank you. I wish you good luck. Which countries are your stamps from?

New Stamp Forum & Sales Jet Worldwide Stamps 0 February 16th 08 08:37 PM
New Stamp Forum & Sales Jet US Stamps 0 February 16th 08 08:36 PM
Stamp forum [email protected] General Discussion 0 April 8th 05 06:04 PM