Truth Teller - Barker or Pelan? Cast Your Vote Today!

Old April 17th 05, 10:00 PM
Bob

Default Truth Teller - Barker or Pelan? Cast Your Vote Today!

Who is telling the truth and who is lying?
Cast your vote NOW!
http://users.arczip.com/fwdixon/rcbpoll.htm

Old April 17th 05, 10:35 PM
The People's Poet

Well, all anyone need do is contact the legal counsel (one Barry
Maulding) via www.isomedia.com and ask him whether he gave me
permission to publish an email which confirmed that he had instructed
John Pelan to desist from falsely claiming stock ownership with that
company to validate that I am telling the truth.

Here's that email and Mr Maulding's contact details. I pity the poor
man being troubled further on the matter - Pelan has caused him enough
grief already - but it would appear that Pelan wishes to inflict
further stress on him rather than admit to having lied.

From: "Barry Maulding"
Subject: John Pelan
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 15:29:08 -0800

Mr. Barker,

Regarding your email of Dec. 29, you are authorized to publish
any emails I sent you and this email.

I do not deny and have not denied that I warned Mr. Pelan to
stop making false claims about being an owner of ISOMEDIA.

Barry Maulding
General Counsel

(The references to not having denied anything refer to Kevin O'Brien's
false claim to have received emails from Mr Maulding clearing John
Pelan of any wrongdoing.)

Old April 17th 05, 11:09 PM
The People's Poet

Actually, isn't this poll a bad thing for 'truth'? (Forgive
highmindedness.) We already know that Pelan pulls strings with his
cronies, and that they turn a blind eye to his bad habits. Wouldn't it
be wiser to email Isomedia and ask their Legal Counsel to confirm what
I have said?

You could copy the text of the email I have quoted, and ask if it is an
authentic email. If they say yes, then you'll have a definitive answer.
This poll - whilst amusing - won't actually prove anything.

CB
(Who tried voting twice just to see if it could be rigged.)

Old April 19th 05, 04:54 PM
alamocitycomics

I'll contact Isomedia. What's Maulding's email address?

Removing an inscription from book Concrete Cow Books 27 April 16th 05 02:50 PM
John Pelan - The Autobiography (Reviewed) Haunted River Books 34 December 26th 04 03:14 PM
The John Pelan FAQ Haunted River Books 8 December 16th 04 12:55 AM
SATAN has deceived us!!!! Pamela Vance Coins 12 November 20th 04 11:53 PM
(Slightly OT) Loons, Worms & John Pelan's Obsessions Chris Barker Books 0 September 23rd 03 06:17 PM