"In The Mail" Catch up time

Old August 16th 03, 01:46 PM
Kenneth465

Default "In The Mail" Catch up time

Got a few successes to report over the last couple of weeks, and my apologies
for not posting more frequently We did take a trip to New York this week and
had some in person successes as well as through the mail. Will do a couple of
posts today to catch up and to keep the posts within a reasonable size.

but to start we did receive the following sports successes:

FOOTBALL

Joe Manzo
121 Riverside Ave: apt 1008
Medford, Ma 02155-4849
sent 8/5/03
received 8/15/03
rec'd 2 index cards signed

Frank Jackson
5904 Gregory Lane
Allen, Tx 75002-6710
sent 3/4/02
received 8/4/03
received index card signed

Lloyd Lowe
8805 Deerwood Drive
Rowlett, Tx 75088-4809
sent 7/28/03
received 8/5/03
rec'd 2 index cards signed

Garry Lyle
222 Beach Drive NE
St. Petersburg, Fl 33701
sent 7/26/03
received 8/7/03
rec'd 2 index cards signed

Ralph Kurek
2913 N Burling St #3
Chicago, Il 60657-5217
sent 5/21/03
received 8/9/03
rec'd small paper photo signed plus my index card signed

Bill Mackrides
23 Roberts Road
Newtown Square, PA 19073
sent 8/2/03
received 8/9/03
rec'd 2 index cards signed

Otis Wilson
7 - BW 15th Street
Chicago, Il 60605-2723
sent 8/4/03
received 8/15/03
rec'd 2 index card signed

Ken Mendenhall
1708 S. Rankin Street
Edmond, OK 73013
sent 8/8/03
received 8/15/03
Rec'd a sports card signed and a note apologizing for not signed my index cards
but he does not sign blank cards

Baptiste (Bap) Manzini
903 Amelia Street
Belle Verrion, Pa 15012
sent 8/5/03
received 8/15/03
rec'd 2 signed index cards and a small paper photo signed as well

BASEBALL

First, one I purchased at auction was former baseball great Luke Appling.

but then the mail ones:

Frank Lucchesi
4703 Mill Creek Drive
Colleyville, Tx 76034-3646
sent 7/28/03
received 8/4/03
received index card signed

Jim Lyttle
751 Camino Lakes Cir
Boca Raton, Fl 33486-6961
sent 7/26/03
received 8/5/03
rec'd 2 index card signed

Dick Manville
1436 Lake Francis Drive
Apopka, Fl 32712-2007
sent 8/5/03
received 8/15/03
rec'd 2 index cards signed

Donna Cook (AAGPBL)
1059 Airport Rd
Muskegon, Mi 49441-5101
sent 6/2/03
received 8/15/03
received 1 sports card signed

Damian Saap
C/o Nashua Pride
67 Amherst Street
Nashua, NH 03064-2561
sent 8/2/03
received 8/15/03
rec'd 2 sports cards signed

Bob Marquis
2075 Longfellow Drive
Beaumont, Tx 77706-3018
sent 8/4/03
received 8/15/03
received 2 index cards signed

Art Mahaffey
PO Box 404
Newtown Square, Pa 19073
sent 8/4/03
received 8/15/03
rec'd 2 signed index cards

Don Carrithers
9367 Sunny Glade Court
Elk Grove, Ca 95758-4208
sent 11/11/02
received 8/15/03
received index card signed

BASKETBALL

Ed Macauley
1455 Reauville Drive
Saint Louis, Mo 63122-1441
sent 7/26/03
received 8/15/03
received 2 index cards signed

OLYMPICS

Dr. Sammy Lee
16537 Harbour Lane
Huntington Beach, ca
sent 8/2/03
received 8/15/03
received 2 trading cards signed

John Nabor
PO Box 50107
Pasadena, CA 91115-01
sent 8/7/03
received 8/15/03
received 2 trading cards signed

Mary Lou Retton
114 White Avenue
Fairmont, WV 26554
sent 8/6/03
received 8/15/03
received 2 trading cards signed

Peter Westbrook
15 Washington Place 1F
New York, NY 10003-6657
sent 8/4/03
received 8/15/03
received 2 trading cards signed

Bart Conner
4421 Hidden Hill Road
Norman, OK 73072-2899
sent 8/5/03
received 8/15/03
received 2 trading cards signed

And I will be back in a bit with the rest we got or failed to get.

til next time....
hope all your mailboxes are full
see ya
ken
Old August 16th 03, 06:03 PM
Mebru

Hey Ken,

What's the zip code on that Sammy Lee address? Thanks!

Marc
a href="http://www12.brinkster.com/theautographhut"The Autograph Hut/a
Old August 16th 03, 06:11 PM
Kenneth465

Hey Ken,

What's the zip code on that Sammy Lee address? Thanks!

Marc
The Autograph Hut

The zip code is: 92649-2105

Ken