Update to Megan McGee's - Cased 14K California Gold in Quartz Suite, French Plique A Jour Pendant, Incredible Victorian Suite in Original Box, Pink Spinel Suite, Oriental Amethyst Necklace, More!

Old July 5th 03, 06:53 PM
Megan McGee's

Default Update to Megan McGee's - Cased 14K California Gold in Quartz Suite, French Plique A Jour Pendant, Incredible Victorian Suite in Original Box, Pink Spinel Suite, Oriental Amethyst Necklace, More!

Good afternoon, All -

I hope everyone had a good 4th! With a good old Missouri heat wave
rolling through, it did not take much to tempt me to stay inside in
the A/C and finish an update to Megan McGee's. Wearable sparklers
for all year 'round include -

Exceptional Victorian Dangle Earrings
Early 14K Pink & White Spinel Suite
Victorian California Gold In Quartz Suite
Victorian French Silver Romantic Brooch w/Cupid - Very Cool!
Czech Art Deco Green Glass Bracelet
French Nouveau Plique A Jour Silver Pendant
Incredible High Victorian Suite in Original Box
Gorgeous Oriental Amethyst Pearl Peacock Necklace
High End Sparkling Sapphire Diamond Ring
Stunning Victorian Tortoise Pique Earrings

View these and more at -

http://www.meganmcgees.com/new/new.html

Thank you for taking a moment to look. I hope you are staying cool
where you are and enjoying a relaxing weekend!

Sincerely,

Nora
Megan McGee's!
www.meganmcgees.com