For Those Who Have Outstanding Trades With Me - Inquire Within Please!

Old June 21st 08, 11:47 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss,rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
[email protected]

Default For Those Who Have Outstanding Trades With Me - Inquire Within Please!

Howdy Do...

I have been diligently cleaning up very old stamp trades and some
recent ones at that... If anyone here has a stamp trade outstanding
with me, please e-mail me and let me know.

Ralph - stay at #1 Window. No Dutch for you. Well, maybe, if you
send a darned want list! (He wants me to send all my Dutch stamps so
he can peruse through them over a year or so.)

I have just sent out several e-mails and have packaged stamps.

I will check on previous e-mails and make sure that you're OK with the
trade or not. If so - great! If not, I'll have the FDC knocking on
your door. Seriously, no scams here. I want to make sure the trades
were fair.

So, please e-mail if you feel so inclined. The addy of this message
should be correct and received by me.

Happy Stampin' !!!

(PS - No, this isn't my personal corner of UseNet. I'm simply trying
to contact anyone who has dropped out, MIA or whatever to finish up
while I have the chance to do so. Soooo, if you have a problem with
this, take a chill pill and sort some Machins.)
Old June 21st 08, 11:57 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss,rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Ralphael1

On Jun 21, 6:47*pm, wrote:
[...]

Nope, don't want your Dutch stamps. No more country collecting for me,
I don't have that kind of bank account.
The joint issues have been doing a pretty good job of wrecking my
stamp account.
Now that the joint issue society has been disbanded I guess I will
have to look for something else to spend my paltry savings on.
There are quite a few odd ball stamps that I have been looking for but
they are nowhere to be found at any price.
Thanks for remembering.

Ralphael, the OLD one
Old June 22nd 08, 01:09 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss,rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
[email protected]

On Sat, 21 Jun 2008 15:57:02 -0700 (PDT), Ralphael1
wrote:

On Jun 21, 6:47*pm, wrote:
[...]

Okie Dokies! Actually, I just picked up some more Netherlands &
colonies. :^)

The joint issues have been doing a pretty good job of wrecking my
stamp account.

I hear that!

Now that the joint issue society has been disbanded I guess I will
have to look for something else to spend my paltry savings on.

Uh oh... do they have to do with holograms?

There are quite a few odd ball stamps that I have been looking for but
they are nowhere to be found at any price.

Ummm... they may stay that way unless you post what these "elusive"
stamps are.

Thanks for remembering.

No problem-o...