I, Paul Matthew Evans, posts too much adjectives

Old August 15th 03, 10:58 PM
Freakfield

Default I, Paul Matthew Evans, posts too much adjectives

I will continue to post purile, idoiotic, foul, strange, inaccurate,
stupid, bad, ****-filled messages here as long as I want to....

sorry fellas, uh got carried away, dead giveaway, shame shame on me,
hope y'all understand my "diatribe" (another overused word of me) no
not mad uh hope, cant resist being a college boy that i am
Old August 15th 03, 11:22 PM
Daniel & Kathy Gibson

Careful Charlie...I know Google is all over you. don't try to pin it on
Paul! Your time is running out!

Danno

--

Daniel and Kathy Gibson
http://www.katestrackshack.com
Old August 16th 03, 01:32 PM
trippin2-8track

yeh, right Dan. Clean the wax out of your ears, and listen up good:

That is not my post.

And GOOGLE has not done or said anything to me. If they DID monitor
these boards closely, you and your asshole-buddies would be long gone.

Capish ??
Old August 17th 03, 07:00 PM
Mr.B

Nudo you poor pathetic loser. You post at least three or four replies to
every post. I suppose this is your way of compensating for something. I'd
really like to hate you but all I feel is pity because you are so socially
inept. If I was your age and this is the best life had to offer I would
just have to give up and sit home in front of the computer and rant at
people I don't know. Oh right. Sorry.
Brian

"trippin2-8track" wrote in message
om...
What happened to "back to killfile" for me ?? You are too net
addicted to not read my posts, eh ?? Tsk, tsk, Danny Geek, obviously
my posts must REALLY get under your skin....HAHAHAHAHA....then again,
one good turn deserves another, and paybacks are the worst....your
paybacks, that is.

First, you try to rule the roost here with your Win-Gib pads and
original foil bull****, both of which you and your buddies sell. You
guys diss any other method of channel switching or splice ideas. You
also try to squealch off any other useful information, that may
threaten your chokehold on this message board and hobby- that's until
I HAPPENED ALONG.

I KICKED YOU AND ALL YOUR BUDDIES ASSES, repeatedly, til you just up
and left, remember ?? You are nothing but a big SISSY ! Grow a pair
of balls already, you wimp.

So then, you rally everyone to go over to Malcolm's new site, where
"everybody is". Turns out that is a tumbleweed board, and this message
board soldiers on regardless...

Then you supposededly "killfiled" me, but yet you answer every one of
my posts anyway.

Much like the boy who cried wolf, WHO THE HELL WOULD TAKE ANYTHING YOU
SAY, SERIOUSLY NOW ?? You contradict and renig on every statement you
ever made !

Now, you're trying to get me kicked off google, by playing MR. TATTLE
TALE. lol !! Well good luck. The archives are filled with arrogant,
threatening, pompous, assinine remarks made by you and your buddies.
It would be just SO EASY, to copy/paste them, and send them to anyone-
a stalwart justification, for dishing it right back at you.

So, DO YOUR WORST, makes no diff to me, MR. HOMELY DAN GIBSON.

Old August 19th 03, 12:33 PM
trippin2-8track

someday, I'll really stoop low, and put my 2 cents into someone else's
battles, like you...

(chuckle)
Old August 19th 03, 04:44 PM
Mr.B

trippin2-8track" wrote in message
om...
someday, I'll really stoop low, and put my 2 cents into someone else's
battles, like you...

The thing you fail to realize son is that when you have friends they come to
your defense when you are unjustly maligned. I realize this has never
happened for you but those of us who enjoy friendship and normal lives have
people who would come to our aid in a heartbeat. Now when you were in the
fourth grade it might have made you a pussy to have friends stick up for you
but as we grew into adulthood we realized that it was proof that we were
doing something right in life and that people respected us. Now get out of
the fourth grade once and for all and start behaving like a respectable
adult. To be called a pussy by the likes of you only makes me feel all the
better about myself.
Brian

Old August 20th 03, 06:56 PM
Dan Fisher

"Mr.B" wrote in message ...
You post at least three or four replies to
every post.

Charlie, this is the one reason I don't post here much anymore!

First, you try to rule the roost here with your Win-Gib pads and
original foil bull****, both of which you and your buddies sell. You
guys diss any other method of channel switching or splice ideas. You
also try to squealch off any other useful information, that may
threaten your chokehold on this message board and hobby- that's until
I HAPPENED ALONG.

I have tried all the stuff you mention for sensing foil, long before
you showed up. I then acguired some "SENSING FOIL" and IN MY OPINION
it just works better, I have bought WIN-Gibs and also make my own.
Mine are as good or better, but it is kind of nice to not have to make
them(a convenience I choose to pay for) "In my opinion" is just that,
My Opinion. I have a right to that at least, as do you! In my opinion
YOU have turned this message board into a very unpleasant place to be!

I KICKED YOU AND ALL YOUR BUDDIES ASSES, repeatedly, til you just up
and left, remember ?? You are nothing but a big SISSY ! Grow a pair
of balls already, you wimp.

Either you have turned into a Troll over this argument, or were always
one!

So then, you rally everyone to go over to Malcolm's new site, where
"everybody is". Turns out that is a tumbleweed board, and this message
board soldiers on regardless...

Just like turning the channel on the radio if you don't like the
station then change it, and you should see how many people tried to
change the channel! Unfortunately I happen to like this place (where
you seem to be trying to assert your AUTHORITY by being a butt)except
for your rants and raves, and I have the choice of being BOTH places.

Much like the boy who cried wolf, WHO THE HELL WOULD TAKE ANYTHING YOU
SAY, SERIOUSLY NOW ?? You contradict and renig on every statement you
ever made !

How many people do you think still take anything you say seriously
charlie???

Now, you're trying to get me kicked off google, by playing MR. TATTLE
TALE. lol !! Well good luck. The archives are filled with arrogant,
threatening, pompous, assinine remarks made by you and your buddies.
It would be just SO EASY, to copy/paste them, and send them to anyone-
a stalwart justification, for dishing it right back at you.

I'm not trying to get you kicked anywhere, just trying to understand why you would try to destroy something that used to be as good as this board used to be?

Dan F.