FA: Closing tomorrow PCGS Slabbed

Old January 18th 08, 06:20 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
John Ahnen

Default FA: Closing tomorrow PCGS Slabbed

Ending Saturday afternoon. Some nice slabbed Morgans, 2 raw commem gold, $5
eagle, and a nice half dime which is slabbed by NTC.
http://tinyurl.com/292mbl
Thanks for looking. Oh, Rcc'ers can pay by paypal or select shipping other
than Priority mail, just let me know if you win.

John

--
"The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are
evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it." Albert

Old January 18th 08, 09:16 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Ukraina Dvi

Default Closing tomorrow PCGS Slabbed

"John Ahnen" wrote in message
.. .
Ending Saturday afternoon. Some nice slabbed Morgans, 2 raw commem gold,
$5
eagle, and a nice half dime which is slabbed by NTC.
http://tinyurl.com/292mbl
Thanks for looking. Oh, Rcc'ers can pay by paypal or select shipping
other
than Priority mail, just let me know if you win.

John

SF Mint $5
Sure wish I could buy it, but I am in a bigger doghouse than when I bought
Ira's 1799 Bust Dollar back in August 2006.