Flamewars and Lawsuits on rec.collecting.coins

Old February 4th 09, 06:28 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
sgt23

Default Flamewars and Lawsuits on rec.collecting.coins

On Feb 3, 10:09*pm, "Mr. Jaggers" lugburzman[at]yahoo[dot]com wrote:
Arizona Coin Collector wrote:
Hello

I was not aware that some people have filed lawsuits because
people posting on "rec.collecting.coins" were being
flamed. There has been more than one lawsuit on this
newsgroup. Base on what I have seen in this group, the
only winners are the lawyers who collected the legal
fees.

What I am not sure of, was the lawsuits directed
At the individual postings, or at
"rec.collecting.coins"?

I was checking to see if any lawsuits are still
active. I have so far not found any yet. Still
searching. Below is what I came across from
2005.

Here's some advice, ignore it at your peril:

Don't stir up hornets' nests.

'Nuff said.

James- Hide quoted text -

I say stir, maybe it would cause a few people here to leave.
Old February 4th 09, 06:57 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Mr. Jaggers

sgt23 wrote:
[...]

Much more likely it is that it would cause a few people you really don't
want to see here to arrive. But, suit yourself. Stir to your heart's
content. We'll watch.

James

Old February 4th 09, 07:07 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
sgt23

On Feb 4, 12:57*am, "Mr. Jaggers" lugburzman[at]yahoo[dot]com wrote:
sgt23 wrote:
[...]

I thought that was already true, but this has already been brought up
before and nothing happen. So the same will probably happen again.